Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Im Max I just bought a 2019 tacoma and am interested in hitting the trails and doing some overlanding in the Boise, ID area. Im new to all this and am excited to get me and my boys into it.
Hiya Max (@Rosenshredder) and welcome to Overland Bound. There are a number of members in the Boise, ID area as well as lots of opportunities to get out end explore. I recommend checking out the Overland Bound NorthWest Region forum [link] so you can check out what is going on and who is in the area. Once events are planned, they are usually posted up on the Rally Point System [link] so keep an eye on that. Coming up in June is the NW Overland Rally [link] in Plain, WA. It is a major gathering of overlanders and a great place to learn more and meet other overlanders.

I look forward to seeing you out on the trail someday! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi

Reactions: Gabriel Bozeman

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Reactions: Drifterman

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Im Max I just bought a 2019 tacoma and am interested in hitting the trails and doing some overlanding in the Boise, ID area. Im new to all this and am excited to get me and my boys into it.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Reactions: Drifterman

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
New member from Houston, TX. At the moment my rig is an '06 Tacoma double cab. Looking to upgrade to a 4Runner in the coming months. Looking forward to learning more from this community!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
My name is Kain. My wife and I are interested and starting our adventures in the next year, I recently bought a prelifted jeep Cherokee xj, clean body and frame and would like to improve and test its strength and my growing skill. Were looking forward to meeting new and wonderful people and friends for adventures. We are both country raised and proud. Thank you for being out there so fantastic everyone.

Year: 1999
Make: Jeep
Model: Cherokee Xj
Etc: 3.5" rough country lift kit, 33" tires, steel front and rear bumpers.
Experience Level: Novice

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hey guys, new member here!
I have been an avid outdoorsman since I was a kid. I love to go backpacking, hiking and camping. I have always had an interest in overlanding so I decided to finally take the plunge!

-Burlington, Ky
-2013 F150 Fx4, 6in ProComp lift, Rancho 9000 shocks, 35x12.5X20's, tubular UCA's are a few things ive done to the truck.
-Experience, minimal. Ive always loved 4wheeling BUT have never Overlanded. I am very excited to learn from you all and I hope this is the beginning of some awesome adventures!

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps

TCMA_Paul

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Southern Utah
Member #

Hey everyone! I finally got around to joining Overland Bound and am looking forward to some new adventures. Currently, I live in Southern Utah. I drive a 2002 Toyota Tacoma double cab. Its been a great! I grew up in the U.P. of MI, and driving 4x4 vehicles down muddy roads is just we did for fun. So, I've been on the road practically my entire life. Wouldn't have it any other way really.

Magic Mike

Launch Member

Expedition Master I

First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hey everyone! I finally got around to joining Overland Bound and am looking forward to some new adventures. Currently, I live in Southern Utah. I drive a 2002 Toyota Tacoma double cab. Its been a great! I grew up in the U.P. of MI, and driving 4x4 vehicles down muddy roads is just we did for fun. So, I've been on the road practically my entire life. Wouldn't have it any other way really.

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

Good Morning,

You are in the Rocky Mountain Region. Welcome to OB, I will be your main point of contact if you need anything. @A-Aron is the member rep for Southern Utah. I will have him reach out to you.
We currently have a meet and greet in Moab for EJS2019 if you are going to be there come say hi.

We are in the process of looking for a camp area for the last weekend of this month up north a little. I will post rally point in the next few days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Reactions: Cendee

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member from Houston, TX. At the moment my rig is an '06 Tacoma double cab. Looking to upgrade to a 4Runner in the coming months. Looking forward to learning more from this community!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member here! We currently do not have a overland vehicle but are researching and saving for our very own later this year.

Sahrene

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director. The Regional Director can advise you of a Member Representative close to you.
Overland Bound Regions!

Economist

Rank II
Launch Member

Member II

Phoenix
Hello.

I am excited to join the forum and look forward to learning more about this community.

Rig (s): 1999 Hummer H1, and 2005 Jeep (custom made frame, cut and lengthened tub, LS7, 4L80E, Ford 1 ton axles, Atlas T-case, etc.)
Overlanding Experience Background: Moderate

Trying to learn more about this style of outdoor adventures and looking to reconfigure/replace what I have.

Thanks to all that have already provided to the wealth of knowledge on this forum.

Cheers!
-Economist