Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Brad-150

Rank 0
Launch Member

Contributor I

Concord, CA, USA
Member #

Hey Everyone! I have been looking for a better overlanding recourse and finally found you guys. I'm still on the F-150 forums for vehicle specific stuff, but their off-road activity is super limited.

Rig: 2015 Ford F-150. She is my daily driver and do everything else vehicle, and I'm excited to see what else she can do. I have made some modifications to her over the last few years that include wheels, tires, suspension, skids and a few others. Always in the process of adding as my budget and experience allows. A rooftop tent and bed rack is in the works for this summer.

Overlanding Experience Background: I am newer to overlanding, but am somewhat experienced in the outdoors. I love to travel, camp, hunt, backpack, and everything water related, and I was also a Boy Scout. I'm super excited to learn as much as I can, and hopefully even help some other people in the process.
FullSizeRender (2).jpg

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hey Everyone! I have been looking for a better overlanding recourse and finally found you guys. I'm still on the F-150 forums for vehicle specific stuff, but their off-road activity is super limited.

Rig: 2015 Ford F-150. She is my daily driver and do everything else vehicle, and I'm excited to see what else she can do. I have made some modifications to her over the last few years that include wheels, tires, suspension, skids and a few others. Always in the process of adding as my budget and experience allows. A rooftop tent and bed rack is in the works for this summer.

Overlanding Experience Background: I am newer to overlanding, but am somewhat experienced in the outdoors. I love to travel, camp, hunt, backpack, and everything water related, and I was also a Boy Scout. I'm super excited to learn as much as I can, and hopefully even help some other people in the process.
View attachment 89562
Welcome! Nice truck!

Reactions: Brad-150

Greaslife

Rank 0

Traveler I

View attachment 89562
Welcome Nick. Im a new be here also. I like seeing another f150 in the mix.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey hey!
My name is William. I am happy to be here.

1) From Brooklyn, NY. Reside in Kansas City.
2) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Rubicon / GOBI/Rancho 2" Progressive Sport Lift / OR-Fab front bumper / TrailFX rack / 35" toyo MT
3) Expert wheeling and camping experience (Retired military). Fairly new to the world of "Overland".

Looking forward to a lot of amazing trips and meeting cool people. I am a proud member of Kansas City Overlanders.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the Rocky Mountain Region and next door to the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director.
Overland Bound Regions!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

View attachment 89562
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups

You are in the West Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region”

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director.
Overland Bound Regions!

This meet-up is happening this weekend.

Traveler I

Florida
Well, I recently retired from the Army after serving 20 years. My time in the Army was spent doing the things Army guys do.

I love the outdoors, and want to get back into the woods, travel, and appreciate some of the things I missed out on enjoying. If there are any service members out there, they may agree that military service can and will take the fun out of everything.

Just bought a 2019 Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4. It's my daily driver that will serve as a overloading/ bug out vehicle. That being said my approach to modifying it will take some time. That being said, I recently bought a CBI truck bed cage from CBI Fabrication Off Road. It is going to take some time getting to me, once I have it I will be posting the video.

I have many passions, or it should be better said as interest. I feel that the Tacoma will tie many of those interests together. Taking photos, video drone, biking, and travel are just some of the many interest I have.

I live in Florida, and excited to be able to get out and enjoy the landscape, camp, travel, and explore.

HappyOurOverlanding

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Verdi Nevada
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7RAM
Well, I recently retired from the Army after serving 20 years. My time in the Army was spent doing the things Army guys do.

I love the outdoors, and want to get back into the woods, travel, and appreciate some of the things I missed out on enjoying. If there are any service members out there, they may agree that military service can and will take the fun out of everything.

Just bought a 2019 Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4. It's my daily driver that will serve as a overloading/ bug out vehicle. That being said my approach to modifying it will take some time. That being said, I recently bought a CBI truck bed cage from CBI Fabrication Off Road. It is going to take some time getting to me, once I have it I will be posting the video.

I have many passions, or it should be better said as interest. I feel that the Tacoma will tie many of those interests together. Taking photos, video drone, biking, and travel are just some of the many interest I have.

I live in Florida, and excited to be able to get out and enjoy the landscape, camp, travel, and explore.

View attachment 89645
View attachment 89646
View attachment 89647
Welcome. Great platform from which to start a build. Oh. And thank you for your service from an Army brat.

Nomadik Nova

Rank VI
Staff member

Member III

Falmouth, MA, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Nova
Member #

Welcome to OLB and the East Region!
.... from the DMV (DC / MD / VA).

If you have any questions or want help planning a trip or meetup of your own feel free to message @Hank Outdoors, @Wawa Skittletits, or me.

Here are some other useful links:

U.S. East Forum:
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)

Looking for events near you? Check out the Calendar:
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/calendar

Reactions: Hank Outdoors

Salty4Life

Rank V

Pathfinder III

Loxahatchee, FL, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Larsen
Member #

Hello everyone

My rig
2018 ram 2500 CTD
Bilstein 5160 shocks with 2.3 inch leveling springs
17” Method 314s with 35” Toyo RTs
Decked truck bed drawer system

Wife’s drives a 2016 Subaru foster that might get some light mods if she decides to do it.

Location is south Florida, west palm beach area.

I am the owner of a fishing charter business called Bass Flats & Beyond. If anyone would like more info on that please ask.

I was really into off-roading and mud bogging in high school, but stepped away from all that to
Pursue other interests. My wife and I are starting to take more trips and travel to new places off the beaten path.89660

Attachments

Last edited:

sir.campalot

Rank 0

Contributor I

San Jose, CA
Member #

Hi Everyone! My name is Atsushi (OB8888). I reside in the SF Bay Area and my current rig is a 1997 Lexus LX450. This is my 4th 4wd vehicle really and I enjoy taking trips to destinations that require high clearance and 4wd. I'm looking forward to meeting new faces and seeing the familiar ones. Cheers!
32232126667_6e26820196_k.jpg32261722387_537e10fc8e_k.jpg46901241611_bf3c7e846b_k.jpg

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hi Everyone! My name is Atsushi (OB8888). I reside in the SF Bay Area and my current rig is a 1997 Lexus LX450. This is my 4th 4wd vehicle really and I enjoy taking trips to destinations that require high clearance and 4wd. I'm looking forward to meeting new faces and seeing the familiar ones. Cheers!
View attachment 89719View attachment 89720View attachment 89721
Nice rig and welcome to Overland Bound. I’m glad to meet you. Check the forums for your local Overland groups and meet ups.

Roam Wild Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor I

Halifax, NS
Member #

View attachment 89645
View attachment 89646
View attachment 89647
Hey. Welcome to the community! The Taco will have you well on your way straight off the hop, and there is a ton of information in the forums for various mods that other members have made. Make sure you have a look!

Also, thanks for your service! Your next phase of life is well earned!

Roam Wild Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor I

Halifax, NS
Member #

Hello everyone

My rig
2018 ram 2500 CTD
Bilstein 5160 shocks with 2.3 inch leveling springs
17” Method 314s with 35” Toyo RTs
Decked truck bed drawer system

Wife’s drives a 2016 Subaru foster that might get some light mods if she decides to do it.

Location is south Florida, west palm beach area.

I am the owner of a fishing charter business called Bass Flats & Beyond. If anyone would like more info on that please ask.

I was really into off-roading and mud bogging in high school, but stepped away from all that to
Pursue other interests. My wife and I are starting to take more trips and travel to new places off the beaten path.View attachment 89660
Welcome to the community Salty. You’ll find a ton of great info on here for your build. Sounds like you already well on your way!

Reactions: Salty4Life

Roam Wild Overland

Rank IV
Launch Member

Contributor I

Halifax, NS
Member #

Reactions: sir.campalot

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Reactions: sir.campalot

OverlandN00b

Rank 0

Traveler I

Knoxville, TN, USA
First Name
Phillip
Last Name
McLean
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4VEQ
Hi everyone! Excited to be part of this group and learn as much as I can.
Ride: 2009 Subaru WRX (all systems go to purchase a Chevy ZR2 Bison in 2020 for REAL adventures)
Location: Knoxville TN currently, but the Rockies are calling my wife & I
I'm a life-long camper / fisherman / hiker and always loved cars. Growing up financially challenged, we repaired our vehicles out of necessity. Rally racing got my interests off the pavement, but as I've become a fan of survival tactics, ultra-light backpacking and planning to build a modern off-the-grid home in the mountains, we can't wait to get our outdoor loving 3/yo daughter overlanding and camping with us.