Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hello,
Current vehicle : Jeep Wrangler JL unlimited
Previous vehicle: 1960 cj5
Overlanding experience : novice
I have been a over the road truck driver for 19 years,so I am used to traveling and living simply. Just got a home daily driving job with better home time and I want to start doing more of what I want . I want to start overlanding and meet new people . Start with some small weekend trips with the wife and dog and explore the great outdoors
Welcome to OB and the East Region!!!
Watch the calendar and the regional forums for upcoming events. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Robertson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hello, I am Mike aka razorrc been a forum name for years. I live in Everson, Pa with my wife, our black lab/pit Dixie, and 2 cats Mama and Sqush. Current rig is a bone stock 2017 GMC Sierra SLE Doible cab which also doubles as my work truck. Previous rig was a 11 GMC Sierra SLE extended cab. I've built a few xj's and zj's with my dad and brother. Consider myself a experianced novice when it comes to overland, have years of primitive camping and wheeling, but first time overlanding.

Plans for rig are 2.5" level with removable sway bar, 33's, home made removable bed rack, hitch mounted winch, and a few other goodies. View attachment 81139 View attachment 81140
Mike, welcome to OB and the East Region!!!
Watch the calendar and the regional forums for upcoming events. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hey everyone,

Longtime lurker; finally pulled the trigger and joined the forum today.

View attachment 81283

I am from Northwest Connecticut. My rig is a fairly stock 2013 Toyota Tacoma DCSB TRD OR. I am fairly new to overlanding but do have some experience off-roading. I am excited about the idea of vehicle based exploring, and building the taco to suit those needs. Looking forward to being part of a growing community with some like minded people.

-Mike
Mike, welcome to OB and the East Region!!!

Reactions: mhoadley

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hello,
Kaitlyn King.
Vehicle-2019 4Runner TRD off road
I’m new to the community live in Roanoke VA and looking forward to getting to know everyone !!
Welcome to OB and the East Region!!!

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hello from beautiful Bucks County, PA !

I’m excited to be an active part of this community and forum.

Growing up in Northern California, with the Sierra Nevada mountains as my playground, was incredible gift. I’ve been hooked on the beauty and excitement of nature ever since.

I’ve owned and modified a few Jeeps in my past. I actually just sold my latest JKU a couple weeks back so that I can start a rig built to get me to (and back from) beautiful places! Let’s just say my past Jeeps looked great at the mall :)

I’m looking forward to learning from all of you!
Best,
Justin Turner
OB#15890
Welcome to OB and the East Region!
Feel free to ask any questions!

Hank Outdoors

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

First Name
Sean Hank
Last Name
Haney
Member #

Hello to everyone here!

My name is Dave. I have lots of pics when I get released from pseudo-noob purgatory. I have a Daihatsu Rocky that I will be using this year to begin overlanding with.

My Rocky's mods so far (more to come shortly, now that the engine seems to be working straight) include a larger alternator, Suzuki-based custom bumpers, 30-inch tires (I know, they're simply massive :laughing:), Monstalining inside and out, new front seats, and full A/C delete. It's a convertible anyway, right?

Much more planned for the next few months.

Location: Northwest PA. I have a beautiful National Forest and all the roads that go with it moments away. I'm very lucky.

Novice. See below. I've camped a ton, and off-roaded a bit, but nothing like what I have already gotten into with my little guy you see here. This was me stuck last week when I was dumb. I'm far smarter now. Thanks for reading!

Welcome to OB and the East Region!
Check out the Calendar, Rally Point and the East Region Forum for upcoming events.
Feel free to ask any questions!

PinaBra063

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor I

Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Pina
Member #

Justin May

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello Ladies and Gents.
My name is Justin and my friends call me Jay. I'm and outdoors-man and adventurer at heart. My hobbies are backpacking, hiking and wheeling offroad. I have a pretty capable rig. It's a 13 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and you can't miss it. It's Road Cone Orange. LOL.... I've got a 2.5" lift and wearing 33" KO2 ATs. I've got recovery equipment on the front and rear. It's my dream car. Jeep number 7 .... or 8 now. I'm very experienced off the paved road, and have been told I'm an excellent spotter. I live in Charlotte NC and on any weekend that I can make it, you will find me in the Appalachian Mountains. USMC vet during most of the OIF (02-07) and also lived in Africa for awhile. My father and I took the Orange Ruby on a great cross country trip which included a few overland adventures in there. I'm really not sure what elese I should put in here. LOL
Nice to meet you all and hope to see you soon.

"In order to see the best things in life, you must be willing to go places others are not "

Attachments

Marcus1821

Rank 0

Traveler I

Gulfport, MS, USA
Member #

Hello Everyone!!

My name is Marcus, I love the outdoors. My hobbies include my 2015 wrangler, fishing, hiking, kayaking and camping. I am currently down in Mississippi we do local rides with a group of friends on all sorts of trails, every ride is different! We are always around if someone needs help with wrenching on their rig, stuck or bored! It’s great meeting everyone hope to ride with many of you in new places.IMG_2069.JPG

Scroll

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Middletown, NJ, USA
First Name
Sean
Last Name
Crowell
Member #

Hey Everyone!

My Name is Sean, I am brand new to the overlanding community and am trying to get my feet wet with it. I live in central new jersey (Sandy Hook Area) and I am a huge car guy. I am a full time college student and I am studying Mechanical Engineering Technology at NJIT. I love working on cars in my freetime and am actually on a team at school that degigns and builds a mini Baja car that competes across the country. That being said I am a college student so budget is a very important thing. Right now my 2004 Ram 1500 is pretty much stock. But i am working on it slowly (Currently fabricating off-road winch capable bumpers). I have been a boy scout for many years and love everything about the outdoors From Quad and dirtbiker riding to fly fishing and camping.

Hope to be able to get out there and hit the trails soon!

Drifterman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler I

East Patchogue, NY, USA
First Name
Fluffy
Last Name
Drifter
Member #

Hello Ladies and Gents.
My name is Justin and my friends call me Jay. I'm and outdoors-man and adventurer at heart. My hobbies are backpacking, hiking and wheeling offroad. I have a pretty capable rig. It's a 13 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and you can't miss it. It's Road Cone Orange. LOL.... I've got a 2.5" lift and wearing 33" KO2 ATs. I've got recovery equipment on the front and rear. It's my dream car. Jeep number 7 .... or 8 now. I'm very experienced off the paved road, and have been told I'm an excellent spotter. I live in Charlotte NC and on any weekend that I can make it, you will find me in the Appalachian Mountains. USMC vet during most of the OIF (02-07) and also lived in Africa for awhile. My father and I took the Orange Ruby on a great cross country trip which included a few overland adventures in there. I'm really not sure what elese I should put in here. LOL
Nice to meet you all and hope to see you soon.

"In order to see the best things in life, you must be willing to go places others are not "
Welcome and thank you for your service

Reactions: Justin May