Launch Member

Member I

Richmond, TX, USA
First Name
Tori
Last Name
Clough
Member #

Hey y’all! My name is Tori, I’m from Richmond,Tx! In June I purchased a 2017 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk as a new adventure buddy for me. I love to camp,hike, and get the renny muddy! Thanks for welcoming us in to the group!

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey y’all! My name is Tori, I’m from Richmond,Tx! In June I purchased a 2017 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk as a new adventure buddy for me. I love to camp,hike, and get the renny muddy! Thanks for welcoming us in to the group!
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-meetups.24/
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-trip-planning.21/

If you have any questions @brien is your Member Representative.

Reactions: JeepHerTCC

Firemedic811

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Doniphan, MO, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Limbaugh
Member #

Hello everyone. My name is Eric. I am from Southeast Missouri. I just joined Overland Bound this weekend. Thanks for having me. 6 months ago when I bought my 2012 Jeep Wrangler JKU I had never heard the word overland. I started watching YouTube Videos on Jeeps which led me to overlanding, and now I'm here. Now, it is all I think about.

Attachments

brien

Sonoran Space Program
Staff member

Off-Road Ranger I

Tucson, AZ
First Name
Brien
Last Name
Wankel
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7XPO
Hello everyone. My name is Eric. I am from Southeast Missouri. I just joined Overland Bound this weekend. Thanks for having me. 6 months ago when I bought my 2012 Jeep Wrangler JKU I had never heard the word overland. I started watching YouTube Videos on Jeeps which led me to overlanding, and now I'm here. Now, it is all I think about.
Welcome! Nice looking jeep

Reactions: Firemedic811

Joel Conrad Pedro

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Parañaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
MR DJ
Hi im Joel Pedro, Overlander from Manila Philippines. 2016 Land curiser 79 and 76

see you guys around. We run a small overland shop in the philippines called @adventurekingsph looking forward to meeting other members around the world in the overland community. Feel free to msg if your in the philippines will be happy to help a fellow overlander

Joel

CR-Venturer

Rank VI
Launch Member

Traveler III

Ardrossan, AB, Canada
First Name
Jas
Last Name
Spr
Member #

Hello all,

(I hope I’m doing this right via the app)

I’m Jordan and the Dad of our little Kazoku. We’ve just recently purchased an LR3 SE V8 to start our overland adventures as a family of four. Looking forward to engaging and gleaning great info from the group. Our build is only in the starting/planning stages, but we’re excited to explore with what we have!

Emblems should be here this week!

View attachment 65323
View attachment 65324
Congrats! I'm from Chilliwack and just pulled the trigger on buying an official membership myself. Might see you out on the trails. Cheers! :)

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.

If you have any questions message your Regional Director or Representative they are there to help.
ttps://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/overland-bound-regions.5928/

Reactions: Firemedic811

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone, I’m Alex from Coppell, TX. Have a 2018 Ford F-150 FX4 and just getting into overlanding. Look forward to learning more areas to explorer.

The DFW area has a Meet-Up that meets monthly, if your interested check out the meet-up page on the forum for details.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-dallas-fort-worth-dfw-meet-up.18113/page-5#post-265965

If you have any questions your Representative if @brien on the forum.

Reactions: Chaos

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi im Joel Pedro, Overlander from Manila Philippines. 2016 Land curiser 79 and 76

see you guys around. We run a small overland shop in the philippines called @adventurekingsph looking forward to meeting other members around the world in the overland community. Feel free to msg if your in the philippines will be happy to help a fellow overlander

Joel

I sent a reply to your forum question regarding representation in the Philippines.

If you have any questions message your Regional Director or Representative they are there to help.
ttps://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/overland-bound-regions.5928/

Army88m

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Brighton, MI, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Strom
Member #

Hello all,

My name is Ryan and I live in southeast Michigan. I have been doing a lot of research and reading on the overlanding and am just getting started.
We have two Jeeps and have started kitting out the Compass Trailhawk and have planned our first trip through Michigan's upper peninsula later this summer.
I look forward to getting more involved in the overlanding experience and learning as much as possible.

46950751_10161262551940078_976216388156784640_n.jpg 16997691_10158340348565078_5738783940040177120_n.jpg

Thomas Atwood

Rank 0

Traveler I

Rig: 2002 Ford Excursion
I have been Off Roading (mostly Dirt bikes) and camping most of my life. Never really combined the two until a recent two week 2500 mile motorcycle trip (on a Harley) all over the East side of the U S. From Atl to Niagra Fall in a large loop. It included some camping and some dirt roads. very few highways. Soon realized The Harley was not the best vehicle for me, and started looking at dual sport/adventure bikes. My research has led me to Overlanding because my Excursion would work even better except it may be too big for some trails in the south east. The Ex is currently stock ( other than some minor motor mods). I have also been looking at possibly finding a smaller vehicle, but I LOVE my Excursion.

mhoadley

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Collinsville, Canton, CT, USA
Member #

Hey everyone,

Longtime lurker; finally pulled the trigger and joined the forum today.

DCEEAF8E-1449-4E33-AB6F-57EC7D05E340.jpeg

I am from Northwest Connecticut. My rig is a fairly stock 2013 Toyota Tacoma DCSB TRD OR. I am fairly new to overlanding but do have some experience off-roading. I am excited about the idea of vehicle based exploring, and building the taco to suit those needs. Looking forward to being part of a growing community with some like minded people.

-Mike

mikedave

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Albany, OR
First Name
Mike
Last Name
D
Member #

Hello,

New to the forum thing so please be patient. Hopefully I got this message in the right place.

My nephew talked me into this because I've spent years wandering around the backcountry in various vehicles or on foot, all across the country and some overseas. Didn't know it was called "Overlanding" until recently. I decided to join and see what it's all about.

I'm located in the Willamette Valley in Oregon.

I drive, currently, a 2016 Jeep Wrangler JKU. I was finally talked into a Roof Top Tent and that is what really started everything.

IMG_2312.JPG

The pic above is from one of our trips to Moab, in Hawk Camp, on the Fin's and Thing's trail. Great fun that trip!

As for experience, well, I would say average/novice. Still learning and will probably always be learning.

Thanks!

Mike

Attachments

Forte

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Fountain Hills, AZ, USA
First Name
Colin
Last Name
McW
Member #

Greetings, my name is Colin. Been subbed on YouTube for a while and have lurked the forums off and on until my buddy @bawesomfels bought me a membership for Christmas!

I live in the middle of nowhere panhandle of Nebraska with my wife and two little kiddos (2 and 3 and a half). Not much out here but I'm only about a 4 hour drive from Denver and under 3 hours to Cheyenne, WY or Rapid City SD. I grew up in the Phoenix area and spent some time backpacking/car camping and working at summer camps in the Boy Scouts. After getting my Jimmy I loved hitting desert trails to explore and shoot guns. I'd say I'm pretty much a novice at overlanding, but with my kids getting older I'm looking forward to introducing them to the great outdoors.

Current rig is this '99 4wd Jimmy SLT that I've had for about 5 and a half years now. Until now it has just been my ultra reliable daily driver, but it's coming time to buy new tires soon... The plan is 31s and enough lift to clear them. So far I have added a tow hitch, one piece Bravada front axle shaft (eliminates the unreliable vacuum actuated disconnect), full set of Kevlar composite skid plates (front diff, oil pan, transfer case, and gas tank skids), LED driving lights behind the grill, and some other cosmetic mods. I love wrenching on things and tinkering.

Anyway I'm excited to be here and I'm looking forward to learning a lot and maybe meeting some of you in the future.

*Edited to upload image as file instead of URL

Attachments

Last edited: