• HTML tutorial

12 Sam 1

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Bay Area, CA, USA
Member #

Let me introduce myself. Tim F. here.

I consider myself a novice since most of my experience is from deer hunting in NorCal. I currently am driving a Power Wagon having just "upgraded" from my trusty FJ Cruiser. Going from the FJ to the behemoth Power Wagon is like learning to drive all over again!

I look forward to many adventures both real and vicarious. 20190102_153030.jpg

Last edited:

Big Mike

Rank 0
Launch Member

Traveler I

Smyrna, TN, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Big Mike
Been a long time adventurer and explorer. My rigs have included '86 Dodge Caravan, '94 Isuzu Rodeo, '05 Tacoma TRD, '07 Tundra, 07 F-150 (Still use for work), Recently purchased a '05 Sequoia as a dedicated overland vehicle, her name is Wanda.. Big rig as I overland with a custom home-built trailer and 3 kids and wife. Excited to be part of Overland Bound!
Welcome nice to see more sequoias.

Reactions: Magic Mike

2boverlanding

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Prince George, BC, Canada
Member #

I live in Central British Columbia. My overland vehicle is a 2010 JKU, It has a 3 inch lift, 35 inch tires and a roof top tent. I explore with my wife and you can find us on the trails most weekends during the spring, summer and fall. I hibernate in the winter. This picture was taken at Abraham Lake in the Alberta Rockies.
31064463_362806270872795_7872497731548217344_o.jpg

8yearsglobal

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

?
First Name
Bronson
Last Name
Mills
Member #

New member here from Tahoe but heading global in a couple weeks. Rented out the house, sold the cars, built up an ambo, then loaded up the family and hit the road while learning how to home school. We spent the past 5 months touring the US to get the bugs out before heading south. We're currently finishing up some repairs before entering Mexico and spending 3 years exploring Latin America.

upload_2019-1-2_21-16-4.png

Last edited:

Journey Through Life

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Dallas Township, PA
First Name
David
Last Name
Horowitz
Member #

I'm excited to be a new member of the team. I drive a 2005 HUMMER H2. I have a bit of experience with off roading but would not consider myself an expert by any means. I live in the Salt Lake area and frequent many of the red rocks of Utah. I'm looking forward to new friends and cleanup events.

Last edited:

doonan

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey everybody. Central albertan here, I have some of Camping experience but Im still looking to learn about Overlanding.
I have a stock 2012 jeep wrangler rubicon, with a roof rack and RTT waiting in the garage beside it for warmer weather! My Girlfriend and I are going to be driving the Alaska highway this year and can not wait to hit some trails along the way!
look forward to seeing some of you on the trail!

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member from Battle Creek, MI...#13797...just purchased a 1998 Land Cruiser and getting it ready for adventure. First trip out west planned for last week of July for the “100’s in the Hills” event in Silverton. Looking forward to learning the art of overlanding.View attachment 80708
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or assistant ambassador can help.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello All.
I'm out of SE New Mexico. 1991 FJ80 completely stock for now.
Hoping to learn a lot.

Check the forum calendar and meet-up page for events and trips that might be happening close to you.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
1) See attached.
2) Safety Harbor, FL
3) 2019 Tacoma TRD OF 6MT (Stock for now). Prinsu roof rack from previous Tacoma installed this weekend.
4) Overlanded in college 15 years ago before I knew what it was. Throughout NM, CO and UT.

If you have any questions message your regional ambassador or assistant ambassador can help.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Been a long time adventurer and explorer. My rigs have included '86 Dodge Caravan, '94 Isuzu Rodeo, '05 Tacoma TRD, '07 Tundra, 07 F-150 (Still use for work), Recently purchased a '05 Sequoia as a dedicated overland vehicle, her name is Wanda.. Big rig as I overland with a custom home-built trailer and 3 kids and wife. Excited to be part of Overland Bound!

A-Aron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ

Thanks, I'll be attending the winter 4x4 jamboree in Hurricane, Ut in a couple weeks