Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Kayvan
Last Name
Zadeh
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YEB
Hi, I am also a new member here I drive a 2005 Nissan Xterra and I am from the Bay Area. San Jose, CA to be more exact.

Reactions: Aussie571

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi, I am also a new member here I drive a 2005 Nissan Xterra and I am from the Bay Area. San Jose, CA to be more exact.
Welcome from the Sierra Foothills Overlanders. FYI you have a great meet-up in the South Bay check them out on the meet-up page of the forum.

Reactions: K1mj

Frankieval

Rank 0

Traveler I

Thanks and I'm glad to be part of this group...location: long island, NY but moving to South Carolina soon...rig: 2018 power wagon picking it up this coming weekend..and I'm a novice looking to learn as much as I can...thanks again

Danimal-1157

Rank 0

Traveler I

New member here. Grew up in Ohio, but have been in NC for 7 years now. I have a 2016 Tacoma TRD Off-Road and am looking to get into Overlanding. Weekend Warrior stuff with the gf and dog. I've heard of Hurricane Creek. Anything else I should look into?

YJ Dreams

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

PNW
Member #

Welcome to OB, have fun out there
Thanks HEYElliott! I did find some fun this weekend; doing a little shake down test after fixing a vacuum leak. Found a mud puddle....learned not to drive too fast through a mud puddle with the doors off. :grimacing: My wife says she learned that I cannot be sent out into the world without adult supervision.

Attachments

ibemarcus

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Tuscaloosa,AL
Member #

New member alert.. I’m new to this movement. Currently living in Tuscaloosa Alabama. Looking for overland opportunities in the southeast. But currently planning a trip to Colorado,Wyoming and Montana.

Str8lin

Rank I

Contributor III

Hi Group,

New guy here. Str8lin - Steve
Lives Auburn, WA
Vehicles:
2017 4X4 MB Sprinter - in build process from pure cargo to legit Adventure rig
2012 BMW R1200GS Moto - have ridden this bike over 80k miles, last Beemer over 125K.
2006 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 222K miles.

Now retired from 37 years in Education field, building out the Sprinter or extensive long term travel.

Photos to come.

rrneill

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hey All.
2000 Europa G500 LWB
Temple, Texas
I'm a former NASA aerospace engineer, then left to join the Navy. I was a Navy SEAL for 10 years and was a lead driver while at the teams. The Navy allowed me to go to a few of the driving schools around the US (Olive group, OEX, Tier-1 Offroad).
I just got my G500 a month ago and have been working making sure it's sound for off-roading. I'll be at Overland Expo West with the wife and kids. It will be great to get out and start exploring again.

RoninPro

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Livermore, CA, USA
Member #

Hello everyone. This is Paul, in the San Francisco/Bay Area. I enjoy camping and used to have a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Sold it a few years ago, and currently looking to get a Tundra for overlanding. Looking forward to learning from all of you.

Paul -

Awindhorst

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

San Mateo, CA
Member #

Hello everyone, New to over landing and off roading. Always been interested in trying but have never had a vehicle to do it in. I'm new to the Bay Area and looking for day/weekend trips to get started!

Current Vehicle: 2016 Toyota Tacoma Offroad
Overland Experience: None so far. I am an experienced backpacker and camper for many years.

UTDez23

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Salt Lake City, UT
First Name
Jesse
Last Name
Schaefer
Member #

Hi All! New member here.. Born & raised in SLC, UT, grew up camping in the far remote corners of Southern Utah’s desert and that love & passion continued and grew deeper as I got older. When I’m not out on solo adventures, my amazing wife, 4-year old daughter and black lab “Chewy” love joining me as well. Current rig is a 2009 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 with some base expedition mods and more soon to come :) Also currently have a BCT Moab Fort XL off-road camping trailer in the queue being built.. Looking forward to being a part of this community and sharing & connecting with others who have a passion for getting outdoors & overlanding like I do. Cheers!!