Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

bluedegeon-0584

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Member #

Hello my name is Drew, Just joined today and got my member badge #0583 in the mail yesterday! I live in Chino Hills and hope to see you all out on the trails!

This is my pride and joy, 2012 4wd Tacoma
Nice! Where do you plan on putting your emblem?? I haven't put mine one yet. Still up in the air on where. I think I might de-badge and place on drivers side door or on size of the shell of the drivers side window.

Expo_Taco

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Chino Hills, CA
Member #

Nice! Where do you plan on putting your emblem?? I haven't put mine one yet. Still up in the air on where. I think I might de-badge and place on drivers side door or on size of the shell of the drivers side window.
I put mine on the lower left corner of the tailgate. If I had 2 of them I might have considered the front doors where the Tacoma emblems were or on the front fenders above the flare in front of the door/fender gap.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Dudes! This is awesome to see! Thanks for your support! As always, let me know if you you have ideas for making the forums or the community even more awesome!

M

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Just realized i forgot to introduce myself. Name is Jordan. I drive a 2004 Jeep WJ Limited with 100k miles on the 4.0l. Love it, only had it about 6 weeks and already have changed a lot on it. Check out the "Red Riding Hood" build on the build section if your interested to see what's been done.

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Not sure if I introduced myself here or not, but I'm Josh and I drive a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock. I've owned 6 Jeeps including this one. I've named this one Mjolnir and have a build thread with it if you're interested. I've also got an Instagram, Twitter and Facebook for Northstar Overland since I'm in Minnesota.

Reactions: Roxxie and SLO Rob

TreXTerra

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Salt Lake City, Utah
Member #

1) Location: Northern Utah

2) Rig: 2006 Nissan XTerra Off Road. Mods: Max Gear rear bumper with tire carrier and can carrier, custom Alcan rear springs, PRG adjustable shackles, Bilstien shocks, PRG coilovers in front, PRG UCAs, Moog LCAs, Shrockworks skid plates, Max Gear rock sliders, 285/75/16 tires, CB Radio, 2M ham radio.

Paint courtesy of Juniper Pinstriping - with locations all over the western United States.

3) Overlanding Experience Background: I would say I'm an experienced off road driver, I've been driving the family 4x4 off road since I was 15. I've done camping since I was a kid, but I am still fairly new to Overland travel. I guess I have the two major components, but am finally going to glue the two together.

I am currently preparing for a trip to Baja this Christmas; it will be my first major overland trip. Our group will likely consist of myself, a Tacoma, and three adventure motorcycles for whom I will provide logistical support (food, fuel, water, spares, tools, etc.)

Reactions: Roxxie and SLO Rob

Mad Garden Gnome

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Templeton, Ca
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Marlett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W6ORV
Found the group from YouTube surfing. My name is Chris and I'm currently running a 94 F350. I'm actively trying to sell it now so I can buy a smaller SUV like a 2002-2004 WJ. My skill level is intermediate and I take my truck out as often as my wife will allow.
View attachment 343
View attachment 344 View attachment 345
Nice rig!

Tomorrow I am looking at a 4WD F-250 7.3L Longbed, like yours, for me ....... to let the boy drive to school ........ in a couple years.

Reactions: SLO Rob