Launch Member

Influencer I

Mobile, Alabama
First Name
Charles
Last Name
Bell
Member #

Hello everyone. Just joined today. My name is Charles Bell and my forum name is Brutus. I am a Land Rover Master Technician and currently own 3 Land Rovers between me and the wife. My latest one is a 2007 Land Rover LR3 (Brutus III) with Proud Rhino lift, Voyager roof rack and ladder with LED roof lighting. I live in Mobile Alabama and try to get off the pavement as much as possible. I am also the president of the Gulf Coast Land Rover Club.

Attachments

Last edited:

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey! Welcome to all the new members! Really glad to see you. If you guys ever have thread additions or suggestions, please let me know! You can PM me, or post in the thread, "Questions for Overland Bound"

In case you are a little more curious about the community and what we are all about, check this video out! Also, lots of great videos on YouTube in the Overland Bound Channel. Thanks again and WELCOME!

Reactions: Tek and Brutus

John_Heibel

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

Montrose, CO, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Heibel
Member #

Hi all,

Located in Sacramento, CA
Current ride is 2015 Jeep Wrangler with take off Rubicon suspension and 32" Duratracs.

New to overlanding but have done a few off-road trips. Love outdoors, camping and exploring new places.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Welcome. New myself and just north of you near Redding. Just picked up a new JKU and getting it ready for camping.

JaimyMac630

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Rescue, California, USA
First Name
Jaimy
Last Name
McLaughlin
Member #

Hello everyone. Just joined today. My name is Charles Bell and my forum name is Brutus. I am a Land Rover Master Technician and currently own 3 Land Rovers between me and the wife. My latest one is a 2007 Land Rover LR3 (Brutus III) with Proud Rhino lift, Voyager roof rack and ladder with LED rood lighting. I live in Mobile Alabama and try to get off the pavement as much as possible. I am also the president of the Gulf Coast Land Rover Club.
Welcome! Glad to see another Land Rover Enthusiast on Overland Bound!

bluedegeon-0584

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Member #

Hello! Just joined this forum but been lurking for a while now :) I'm also on tacomaworld under the same screen name for those wondering and also on Instagram under @bluedegeon_0584 . I look forward to being part of the community :D 20150805_120432.jpg Capture.PNG

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hello! Just joined this forum but been lurking for a while now :) I'm also on tacomaworld under the same screen name for those wondering and also on Instagram under @bluedegeon_0584 . I look forward to being part of the community :D
So glad you joined us! Welcome! Looks like you have a great rig! I'm going to update your profile to "Member" since you have a badge !!!

Reactions: bluedegeon-0584

dagen

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Oakland, CA
Member #

Hello all!

Rig: 2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Experience: Middle ground. I have been a 4x4 and camping enthusiast for a while. It's awesome to combine them both!