Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Good day everyone. My name is Frank, I live in southern California. Yesterday I went to REI to get a couple small things and I bumped into member 0018. I had been wanting to join for a while but kept putting it off, but after meeting this member I knew I had to do it. I have a 1996 FZJ80 that I am slowly nursing back to health.
View attachment 35798
Hi Frank and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello All,

1) Picture! If you have a rig, we want to see it!
2) Location : Orange County, CA
3) Rig : Toyota Tacomma 2017 OFF ROAD stock
4) Overlanding Experience: Going through Overlanding 101 :) Did my first off road trail last sunday (Santiago Peak, OC)

I like this forum and looking forward to join the adventureView attachment 35799 .
Hi Bhatti and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

My name is Matt
Rig: 2014 Jeep JKU Rubicon, long travel off-road evolution bolt on coilovers kit, 5:13 gears, 37 inch toyo tires, stock lockers and swaybar disconnect, spod, kc and jl lights, poison spyder bumpers, rock sliders, body protection, front runner table gate, and other stuff with many plans for more.
View attachment 35753
Have been camping and offroading for quite sometime now but new to overlanding, but infatuated with overland travel.
Hi Matt and welcome to OB! Nice looking JKU! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Dthemiley

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Nampa, Idaho, USA
First Name
DREW
Last Name
MILEY
Member #

Hello Overland Bound members. My name is Drew. I live in the Boise Idaho area. I currently have 2 off road capable vehicles, a 93 Nissan Pathfinder, and a 99 Toyota Land Cruiser. I have done plenty of exploring in both vehicles and hope to do more. I dont tend to take lots of pictures when out playing. I dont have much for pictures of my rigs but here is what I got.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Reactions: DanR and Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello Overland Bound members. My name is Drew. I live in the Boise Idaho area. I currently have 2 off road capable vehicles, a 93 Nissan Pathfinder, and a 99 Toyota Land Cruiser. I have done plenty of exploring in both vehicles and hope to do more. I dont tend to take lots of pictures when out playing. I dont have much for pictures of my rigs but here is what I got.

Hi Drew and welcome to OB! Nice rigs! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: Dthemiley

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello drew, my northwest neighbor and welcome to the OB crew...great pics

lowwill

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Hamden CT
First Name
LAWRENCE
Last Name
WILLIAMS
Member #

From CT glad I finally got this log in situated. Have to rigs a 90 FJ 62 and a 06 LR3. Love them both. They definitely have their own place around here. If I can help or talk about my personal experiences with them please contact me. Would love to help

Sent from my SM-G930T using OB Talk mobile app

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

From CT glad I finally got this log in situated. Have to rigs a 90 FJ 62 and a 06 LR3. Love them both. They definitely have their own place around here. If I can help or talk about my personal experiences with them please contact me. Would love to help

Sent from my SM-G930T using OB Talk mobile app
Hello Lowwill....great rigs and welcome to the OB crew

Brewpeddler

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Savannah, ga
First Name
Stephen
Last Name
J
Member #

Hey guys and gals. My name is Stephen and I just joined at Overland Expo East this weekend. Currently driving and building a 2016 4wd 4Runner. I don’t really have trail driving experience, just plenty of camping experience. I’m hoping to get better at both.

I’m down in Savannah, GA...... land of no elevation! I look forward to meeting a lot of you.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey guys and gals. My name is Stephen and I just joined at Overland Expo East this weekend. Currently driving and building a 2016 4wd 4Runner. I don’t really have trail driving experience, just plenty of camping experience. I’m hoping to get better at both.

I’m down in Savannah, GA...... land of no elevation! I look forward to meeting a lot of you.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Hello Stephen and welcome to the OB crew...great platform for your build...nice rig

Reactions: Brewpeddler

JohnnyP

Rank 0

Traveler I

Purlear, NC
Member #

Hello Overland bound community,
My name is Jonathan Perry, I'm from Purlear, North Carolina. Last year I bought my first Jeep. A 1996 Cherokee that I have named Geronimo. From the first moment I laid my eyes on it I fell in love with it so I purchased it. Since I have purchased Geronimo it has gives me a sense of adventure that I never had before and I love driving it. I have a lot of plans for Geronimo and I can't wait to read the forums and talk to the community to get ideas.I can't wait for the many adventures my wife and I have planed for it as well and I hope to meet a bunch of you guys and gals on the way. Safe travels from NC!IMG_1455.JPGIMG_1866.JPG IMG_2625.JPG IMG_2686.JPGIMG_2882.JPG

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

H
Hello Overland bound community,
My name is Jonathan Perry, I'm from Purlear, North Carolina. Last year I bought my first Jeep. A 1996 Cherokee that I have named Geronimo. From the first moment I laid my eyes on it I fell in love with it so I purchased it. Since I have purchased Geronimo it has gives me a sense of adventure that I never had before and I love driving it. I have a lot of plans for Geronimo and I can't wait to read the forums and talk to the community to get ideas.I can't wait for the many adventures my wife and I have planed for it as well and I hope to meet a bunch of you guys and gals on the way. Safe travels from NC!View attachment 35891View attachment 35892 View attachment 35893 View attachment 35894View attachment 35895
Hello Johnny..welcome to the OB crew...nice jeep

Reactions: JohnnyP

Bojak4909

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate I

Atlanta
Hello all. I'm Jason, live just south of Atlanta. I'm a GM guy and recently acquired my latest and hopefully final expo rig a 2006 gmc 2500HD ccsb 4x4 with the 6.6 duramax and Allison transmission. It has 68k miles on it and is time capsule condition. Right now it is bone stock but that will change. My build goals are to actually build as little as possible and use it exploring as much as possible. I look forward to following along with this group and contribute as I can.1506028718802.jpg

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk