Member Introductions *NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF*

• HTML tutorial

TulsaPro

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Tulsa, OK
Member #

IMG_7705.JPG IMG_7502.JPG IMG_7656.JPG IMG_7659.JPG Hey guys and gals!! I'm Chris from the Tulsa, OK area. Novice at overlanding but very excited about this community and all the experience of everyone combined in this family. Rolling the 2015 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro Inferno Orange. She's coming along and I'm just waiting for all the fab work for my gear to be finished so I can get her buttoned up! Looking forward to getting out and putting her to work!!

Last edited:
Reactions: DanR

French

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Irvine California
First Name
Shane
Last Name
Frechette
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
1)

2) North West Georgia (USA)

3) 2013 4Runner Trail - 4RunnerRudy

4) I've been practicing overlanding since 2014. It's an ever-evolving learning experience (hence the term "practicing") so while I have learned a lot along the way, I'm still learning with every trip.
Nice, 4Runner I have visited Hiawassee Georgia a few times and loved that area.

Burrero

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hello all!

Alberto Bañuelos
Vehicle: 1985FJ60, 2002UZJ100
Experience: Beginner..sorta
Why? To teach my boys, through their own experiences, skills of an old world

Matt L.

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Midland, TX
Member #

Matt from Midland, TX.
2015 Ford F-150 OffRoad
The Big Bend Region of Texas is my playground. In more recent years we have been adventuring in Colorado, New Mexico, Southern Utah, and Arizona. I am looking to get out more often and learn to be more prepared, especially for medical emergencies.
IMG_0436.JPG

Reactions: DanR and Cohinds4x4

Beee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Noblesville, IN
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Ruschak
Member #

Hello Everyone from San Diego
Ride 2016 Toyota 4Runner Limited
I've always had an off-road Vehicle. When I was in the Military I was a Tank Mechanic and loved making new Roads with my M88. My new Ride isn't nearly as capable but its definitely a lot of fun. So far I've lifted my truck with a Daystar Suspension Lift, Ditched the 20inch stock rims for some SR5 ones and wrapped them in BFG KM2, I've put on a Front Runner slimline 2 rack with the High lift Mount, 2.5Meter Awning, and a Tepui Autana XL. Next few mods will be lighting, gobi ladder, and Comm gear! Looking forward to rolling out with a few of you!
My Friends all call me Uncle Joe
Sweet setup on your 4Runner! Welcome and happy adventures.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Beee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Noblesville, IN
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Ruschak
Member #

New member currently in Everett WA.

At this point I DD/Overland in a 2004 Toyota Tacoma DC, and a home built Teardrop trailer.
The Tacoma is in the process of getting some upgrades, thanks to an incident where I got rear ended in traffic. It is going to end up with a flat bed, with some storage underneath. In that storage there will be a 12 gallon water tank, with an RV demand pump, an air compressor, and an auxiliary battery. The rest of the space will hold my Hi-lift, shovel, axe, and a planned set of Maxtrax.
The front is getting an ARB, and a Warn M8000. The Interior front is getting a pair of Corbeau Sport seats.

The trailer started as a Harbor Freight frame, and has had the current form of the trailer on it for the last 7 plus years, and recently, this spring, I put a 3500lb axel underneath it, with a lug pattern to match the Tacoma.

I know you are going to want more pics of the teardrop, and well, I don’t really have many, I will try to get some when the Tacoma is back together, and add a few of the Tacoma after finishing,this stage, as well.

Sent from the device I am using, from the spot I am at.
Welcome to the OB crew. Like your setup. We just picked up a Hiker Trailer last month and have enjoyed a few outings already.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

MysticZT4R

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Bay Area, CA
Member #

Greeting,

I am a new member to Overland Bound. My name is Masa aka MysticZ on other boards.
Been involved in the 4x4 communities since 2005. My baby is a 2005 Toyota 4Runner with mods.

Attachments

Last edited:

Northernlady

Rank V
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Karen
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

New member currently in Everett WA.

At this point I DD/Overland in a 2004 Toyota Tacoma DC, and a home built Teardrop trailer.
The Tacoma is in the process of getting some upgrades, thanks to an incident where I got rear ended in traffic. It is going to end up with a flat bed, with some storage underneath. In that storage there will be a 12 gallon water tank, with an RV demand pump, an air compressor, and an auxiliary battery. The rest of the space will hold my Hi-lift, shovel, axe, and a planned set of Maxtrax.
The front is getting an ARB, and a Warn M8000. The Interior front is getting a pair of Corbeau Sport seats.

The trailer started as a Harbor Freight frame, and has had the current form of the trailer on it for the last 7 plus years, and recently, this spring, I put a 3500lb axel underneath it, with a lug pattern to match the Tacoma.

I know you are going to want more pics of the teardrop, and well, I don’t really have many, I will try to get some when the Tacoma is back together, and add a few of the Tacoma after finishing,this stage, as well.

Sent from the device I am using, from the spot I am at.
Welcome Hags! Very cool rig!

miguel_fzj80

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oakland, CA
First Name
Miguel
Last Name
Arevalo
Member #

hello everyone. OB#5809 From Oakland CA.
I'm planing a camping/ overlandin trip with my family and friend for the 23-24 of this month to Tahoe National Forrest , I cant wait to bring back som pictures of the trip.
I finaly have a roof rack and some led light plus ARB bumper plus winch.
i will share and will try to take good picktures.

Attachments

Goose_W

Rank 0

Traveler I

Texas
Hello from central Texas! My wife and I permanently "overland" in our travel trailer. I daily drive my rig, a 2014 Ram 2500 Cummin CCLB. Currently stock, but soon to change. Minimal experience overloading, but a lifetime backpacker and camper. Hope to hear from and meet many of you soon!IMG_0492.JPG

Scarlet O Mikey

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Lincoln, Ca
Member #

Kelly Robles from Bakersfield, CA
I drive a 2002 4Runner. This is my first 4WD vehicle.
I am a beginner with off roading/overlanding. I do love camping and exploring. I was a wildland firefighter for 4 years so the outdoors is my passion.
Welcome from Lincoln, Ca. Happy Trails!

sahib

Rank 0

Traveler I

Gilbert, AZ, USA
First Name
Sahib
Last Name
Singh
Member #

Hello all! My name is Sam and I am a new resident of Orange County, CA. I love to explore and also have a passion for cars so overlanding was meant to be. I am a newbie so any socal overlanders willing to show me the ropes on some weekend runs let me know!

I drive a 04 GX470.
-FN wheels (TRD style)
-285/70/17 Terra Grapplers
-3" Bilstein /OME lift.

Iron man Bumper, winch and a few small things are in the garage waiting to be installed. Spending

IMG_0141.PNG IMG_0142.PNG

The_3rdway

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Tennessee, United States
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Fisher
Member #

IMG_1259.JPG Hey all, I've been a lurker for quite a while. Watched loads of OB videos before the launch of the forums/website.
Finally had my wallet in my pocket at the same time I was on OB and so here I am.

I'm an outdoorsman, worked for several years as a wilderness guide for a wilderness therapy company.
My first car was a 82 Jeep Scrambler, ever since then I have always owned 4wheel drive vehicles.
So overlanding and adventuring has been a part of me for a little while now. I guess I just didn't know it.
I'm so glad to see it growing in the US.

Currently driving a 05' 2500 Ram. It's on 37' MTZ p3's with a 4" fabtech lift with a long arm kit.
It's a great rig, but been considering migrating back over to the jeep world.

Anyway, I could ramble on and on, but I won't. Thanks for having me, look forward to meeting up with some of you soon.