Ruckup08

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

King George Virginia
Member #

Hello from VA!

IMG_0249.JPG

Brand new Rubicon with no upgrades....yet. Took it off-road camping last weekend and going again this coming weekend and haven't made a payment yet! [emoji6]

Have had several rigs over the years. Last one grenaded a year ago and gave us the excuse to get what we've always wanted. Wife and I have done a lot of off-road camping and touring without knowing it was called overlanding. Very eager to meet up with new people and see new places.

Very new to forums lol!

Ruckup08

Ruckup08

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

King George Virginia
Member #

View attachment 32635
Just bought my first Jeep-

Owned trucks (GMC and Toyota) before and 1 minivan! LOL Kids are now old enough that momma can go back to her roots!

Total Novice as its been too long since Ive really been out on any trails. Would love any help or even farting around on a weekend sometime in the valley.

Beth Ann

Here is Roxxie before I took her home. She is a week old today! :)
Too funny! Same here. Usually had older truck for camping and a minivan for wife's daily driver but now she's upgraded

Ruckup08

Superbad

Rank 0

Traveler I

DFW, TX
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Eddington
Member #

My names Jason. Purchased a membership back in Jan but forgot to ever sign up for the forums. Its been a busy year and haven't had time to get out much but I'm always thinking about the next adventure!
1) Picture! Heres a fairly current pic. Not much has changed except a different grill. Taken North of Phoenix while visiting my sister after attending Overland Expo West this past spring.IMG_4732.JPG
2) Location DFW, TX
3) Rig: 2017 Toyota Tacoma DCSB TRD OR
4) Overlanding Experience Background: Novice, I grew up camping and hadnt been out in a long time. Due to health issues I cant really hike much so in order to get out away from the masses I came across Overlanding and knew right away this is how I could still enjoy the great outdoors! I had never offroaded before buying my truck a year ago. Since then I have been learning the do's and donts of offroad driving along with the most important part, my own capabilities as a driver.

Crackerjack

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Wenatchee, WA,
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Murray
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7BBK
Service Branch
ARNG ‘87-‘98
Hi all. I joined recently and live in the North Central area of Washington State. I drive a stock 2001 GMC Sonoma that I have taken on forest service roads and the like but have no other overlanding experience. I look forward to getting involved.

Crackerjack aka CJ

Roxxie

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate II

Palm Desert
Member #

Too funny! Same here. Usually had older truck for camping and a minivan for wife's daily driver but now she's upgraded

Ruckup08
OMG Ruckup08!!! So sorry!!! I do not know how I ended up on your page with my message from my page! You are too kind to reply anyways! LOL

Jimmy P

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Duncan, OK, USA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5JLP
I created a newbie thread, but I'll say hello here, too.

Hello :grinning:

There's more info in the other thread, but I'm in Oklahoma, and while I drive a couple of different 4x4's, my overland rig project is my first vehicle, which happened to be a 1985 Jeep CJ7 Renegade. And a pic for effect :wink:

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

My names Jason. Purchased a membership back in Jan but forgot to ever sign up for the forums. Its been a busy year and haven't had time to get out much but I'm always thinking about the next adventure!
1) Picture! Heres a fairly current pic. Not much has changed except a different grill. Taken North of Phoenix while visiting my sister after attending Overland Expo West this past spring.View attachment 32646
2) Location DFW, TX
3) Rig: 2017 Toyota Tacoma DCSB TRD OR
4) Overlanding Experience Background: Novice, I grew up camping and hadnt been out in a long time. Due to health issues I cant really hike much so in order to get out away from the masses I came across Overlanding and knew right away this is how I could still enjoy the great outdoors! I had never offroaded before buying my truck a year ago. Since then I have been learning the do's and donts of offroad driving along with the most important part, my own capabilities as a driver.
Hey Jason and welcome to OB! Nice rig! Safe travels man and enjoy those open roads!

Northernlady

Rank V
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Karen
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

There's more info in the other thread, but I'm in Oklahoma, and while I drive a couple of different 4x4's, my overland rig project is my first vehicle, which happened to be a 1985 Jeep CJ7 Renegade. And a pic for effect :wink:

Welcome Vicious! Awesome Rig!

Slevin

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Hamburg, Germany
Member #

Hello everyone,

I´m Slevin and I live in the north of germany. Just purchased a member emblem and signed up for the forum.

I drive a 2001 Honda CR-V. It´s the first gen CR-V face lift model with 5-Speed manual transmition. Got it in December 2016 from my grandfather who owned it for 15 years. Just noticed I have no pictures to hand right now but I will fix that next weekend.

Don´t have a lot of overlanding experience but I´m an expert at not getting stuck with a 2WD in muddy terrain.

Lexuswoobie

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Harker Heights, Texas, USA
First Name
Tri
Last Name
R
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRFX545
Hi. Tri from Central Texas
'07 Lexus GX470
Minimal experience
Minimal mods so far, expected
Retired Military family.
Hoping to get out and about more as we get the last of the teenage creatures out of the nest.

Reactions: Northernlady

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello everyone,

I´m Slevin and I live in the north of germany. Just purchased a member emblem and signed up for the forum.

I drive a 2001 Honda CR-V. It´s the first gen CR-V face lift model with 5-Speed manual transmition. Got it in December 2016 from my grandfather who owned it for 15 years. Just noticed I have no pictures to hand right now but I will fix that next weekend.

Don´t have a lot of overlanding experience but I´m an expert at not getting stuck with a 2WD in muddy terrain.
Hi, Slevin and welcome to OB! Safe travels man and enjoy those beautiful open roads in Germany!

Beee

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Noblesville, IN
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Ruschak
Member #

IMG_1672.JPG Hi there, Brian aka Beee... New to overlanding but have enjoyed backcountry camping for years. I'm just North of Indianapolis.
I have a couple of rigs that can get me out into the country.
2003 Toyota 4Runner Limited V8 in stock trim
2015 5x8 Hiker Trailer
2004 Suzuki VStrom 1000

Reactions: Roxxie