Rex
Last Name
Drake
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI5GH
Service Branch
Air Force
THANKS FOR THE ADD! Paige here. I used to overland before it was called that, maybe, and I'm so excited to start a new chapter in life where I get to make my life outdoors centeric FIRST. And I'm determined to bring my kiddo into the way of life as a way of being.

For now I've got a 2008 Taco that I'm about to start building. I spent several years thinking Subarus were enough for me. They're still awesome, but I'm never looking back after switching to a 4x4 and feeling that thrill. So...we're gearing up for a long road ahead and long life together!!

She's pretty base right now. Wait 6 months...things are about to change!
Part of the taco mafia! It’s fun to watch progress. Be sure to start a build thread to share your progress.

Solo Saga

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Crouse, NC, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Binderup
Member #

Hello from the northwest piedmont of North Carolina. Just getting started in overlanding, and have seen several videos produced by OB, so this seemed like a great group to join. My vehicle is a 3rd Gen 4Runner, currently getting a complete frame replacement (we know why...), but the scope creep added a lifted suspension, exhaust, bushings etc., front and rear bumpers....a great financial decision only because it will be a fantastic vehicle for many more enjoyable miles and adventures. I look forward to meeting many here and on the trail!
Nc here as well, about 45min NW of Charlotte. My truck is down getting upgrades, and proactive replacements in prep for a TAT run in June. Winter is a good time for down time.

Reactions: Kent R

mwilson920

US West Region Local Expert Las Vegas

Protector II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Welcome to the OB crew, head over to the Boot Camp threads in the forums, there is a lot of great information there and ask questions, plenty of experienced overlanders who love to share their wisdom and advice.
Thanks! I'm digging in and trying to learn the ropes around the forum, for sure. <3
Welcome!!!

Reactions: Kent R and Tacomama

12V_Overland

Rank III

Protector II

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Campbell
Member #

Service Branch
Coast Guard
First time posting on a forum but glad to be here
Location- Mt. Laurel NJ
Vehicle- 2012 Subaru Tribeca (not too many mods yet but lift and tires are soon to come)
Overland Experience- Novice (prior Eagle Scout and Disabled Veteran here so lots of camping experience)
why Overlanding- I love nature, off-roading and photography/videography so its a perfect mix plus I get to add camping

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

First time posting on a forum but glad to be here
Location- Mt. Laurel NJ
Vehicle- 2012 Subaru Tribeca (not too many mods yet but lift and tires are soon to come)
Overland Experience- Novice (prior Eagle Scout and Disabled Veteran here so lots of camping experience)
why Overlanding- I love nature, off-roading and photography/videography so its a perfect mix plus I get to add camping
Welcome to the OB crew

Reactions: Kent R

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

I’m new to overlanding and have a 2016 Ram rebel! I’m from NC hoping to hit the trails pretty soon!
Welcome to the OB crew, head over to the Boot Camp threads in the forums and begin learning some of the tips and tricks of overlanding. Ask plenty of questions, we have tons of experienced members that willingly share their knowledge and advice.