Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Hello,
My name is Al and I am in Washington State. I have followed several YouTube channels such as TrailRecon and Lifestyle Overland. I started with a 2000 Cherokee XJ, then went to a two door JK and now I have a ‘13 Unlimited Rubicon. I am guessing the previous owner did some overlanding because this Jeep is set up nicely with lots of mods. Even has a Vector Off-road dock. Anyway, I am a novice overlander. I have done some camping and looking to just explore more. I have made it to the Northwest Overland Rally in Plain,WA. a couple of times and it’s great. The people, the rigs, all very welcoming. I hope to get out and learn some more.
T4adventures,
Welcome to this great site. I am close by you here in Chelan! Ask any questions and I will try to help. Would love to get with you in person and do some Overland trips. Take the time to watch the videos and read all the great information on this site posted by many others of like mind. You want to do some trips with others, I can help you set that up! Even if it is just the Two of us that works for me. I also have been to NWOR, in Plain the last couple of years! Let’s get together soon. Vance.

Reactions: Kent R

T4adventures

Rank 0

Contributor I

Wenatchee, WA, USA
First Name
Albert
Last Name
Torres
T4adventures,
Welcome to this great site. I am close by you here in Chelan! Ask any questions and I will try to help. Would love to get with you in person and do some Overland trips. Take the time to watch the videos and read all the great information on this site posted by many others of like mind. You want to do some trips with others, I can help you set that up! Even if it is just the Two of us that works for me. I also have been to NWOR, in Plain the last couple of years! Let’s get together soon. Vance.

Hey Vance,
I would be glad to meet up. Most of my trips involve me and a buddy driving the fire roads around here, but I am looking to do some more. Thanks for the offer

Brian Conley

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Ogden, UT
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Conley
Member #

Hi everyone,
I'm just starting out with an off road build in preps for a Trans America Trail run and am completely new to this whole forum thing. Thought this might be a good place to start.

Rig: 2006 Land Rover LR3, stock at the moment.
I have a lot of dirt experience but new to the overlanding/offroad scene. Any suggestion or ideas for the build are welcome!

IMG_2018.jpg

Magic Mike

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Ambassador
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Lee
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YKV
Service Branch
Army & Marine Corps
Hello everyone,
We are stoked to join the team. My wife and I have built up a 2017 TRD Pro for our trips. We mostly have been going all over Baja for surf and fish. Finding our way to those out of the way places. We are excited to expand our area of exploration. This is the last photo I have our rig but it has changed some.
Cheers, looking forward to meeting you all.
Welcome to Overland Bound. As @Kent R said, I am your member rep. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me @Magic Mike.

JoeySr

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Wyoming
First Name
Joe
Last Name
Macandaffer
Been traveling, exploring , camping & 4 wheeling for more years than I care to admit, been out of it for a while due to physical issues and working our way back into what is now known as a overlanding.

Have a 19 Ford Raptor & slowly building the Raptor’s ability to take us in comfort anywhere we feel like going.

APAxCAD

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

kincorth, Aberdeen
First Name
David
Last Name
Sutherland
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
AB125
Hello,
Here is my Truck that I use for campaign in Scotland.
Defender 90 TD5
Just me and the dog.
The truck started life with me as a offroader, Q&T hardened axles, Air lockers, then I change it use to overlander
I spend a load of time upgrading the Interior to allow me to sleep in the truck in winter weather & be comfortable with Cooking.

Looking forward to TWO winter trips in Scotland UK with the crew, hoping for some Snow :)

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,
Here is my Truck that I use for campaign in Scotland.
Defender 90 TD5
Just me and the dog.
The truck started life with me as a offroader, Q&T hardened axles, Air lockers, then I change it use to overlander
I spend a load of time upgrading the Interior to allow me to sleep in the truck in winter weather & be comfortable with Cooking.

Looking forward to TWO winter trips in Scotland UK with the crew, hoping for some Snow :)
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Polaris Overland for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Reactions: APAxCAD

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Been traveling, exploring , camping & 4 wheeling for more years than I care to admit, been out of it for a while due to physical issues and working our way back into what is now known as a overlanding.

Have a 19 Ford Raptor & slowly building the Raptor’s ability to take us in comfort anywhere we feel like going.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Cendee for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone,
I'm just starting out with an off road build in preps for a Trans America Trail run and am completely new to this whole forum thing. Thought this might be a good place to start.

Rig: 2006 Land Rover LR3, stock at the moment.
I have a lot of dirt experience but new to the overlanding/offroad scene. Any suggestion or ideas for the build are welcome!

View attachment 122875

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Cendee for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello,
My name is Al and I am in Washington State. I have followed several YouTube channels such as TrailRecon and Lifestyle Overland. I started with a 2000 Cherokee XJ, then went to a two door JK and now I have a ‘13 Unlimited Rubicon. I am guessing the previous owner did some overlanding because this Jeep is set up nicely with lots of mods. Even has a Vector Off-road dock. Anyway, I am a novice overlander. I have done some camping and looking to just explore more. I have made it to the Northwest Overland Rally in Plain,WA. a couple of times and it’s great. The people, the rigs, all very welcoming. I hope to get out and learn some more.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Jedi for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @4wheelspulling

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Family man new to overlanding. Plenty of experience outdoors but this is new to me. Looking to get the family involved with nature and the outdoors experience.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Barclay

Reactions: Disla82

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Thanks all glad to be a mew member. Been a fan of Overlanding for many year but never officially took the leap and joined up or done an actual overland trip...totally excited to participate
Welcome To Overland Bound

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all,
My name is Bill, and I just bought a 4runner a month ago. It is totally stock and I intend to use it to the best of its ability before making upgrades. Would love to find some simple trails and camping spots to try out near southwest Ohio.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
2012 BMW F650GS with DRYSPEC D20 dry bags and bungee cords for remaining gear. Great guys allowed me to tag along on Adventure Palooza 2019 in Missouri. About 400 miles covered over two day to end in Mexico, MO. It was a blast!

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @brien. The closest Member Representatives are @Iwata77 & @Prerunner1982

Reactions: Iwata77

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, I'm David. Relocated from Seattle area to Ogden about 8 weeks ago. Drive a locked '96 80 series which I picked up not quite two years ago. First 4wd circa 1993 was a 1979 Subaru wagon, and was hooked. Have never not owned a 4wd ever since. I guess I've been an overlander at heart for many years, just came to know the term recently. Moderate off+road experience, but fairly risk-averse. Really love exploring, adventure, and pushing my comfort zone within reason, but also really like getting home safely without a bunch of repairs! Wife, son, and k-9 copilot and I are grateful for the opportunity to join OB, and look forward to new friends, knowledge, and experiences. Been a fan for a long time, and it's a privilege to be a part of it

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Eric (@Super Sloth Six ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone! My name’s Adam and I’m from central Arkansas. My rig is a 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK. I got it in 2012 and ran stock for a while. It’s only the last couple years I’ve started doing stuff to it and only the last few months that I’ve been getting into overlanding. So I’m still pretty new to everything but I’m excited to be here and expand my knowledge and experience! I’ve been a member for a few weeks now but haven’t posted my introduction yet. I was waiting to get a couple more mods installed before I posted pictures of my rig but if I keep waiting until it’s “finished” or the next upgrade then it’ll never get posted. lol So here it is in it’s current configuration.

View attachment 120670View attachment 120671View attachment 120672View attachment 120673
Welcome To Overland Bound

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you is @BlueLineOverland

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone, new to the group. From the great land of champagne glasses. Yes that’s right the Poconos. Northeast Pennsylvania. My rig is a 2010 Subaru Forester which has been a work in progress for a year now. I inherited it from my wife and my kids didn’t want it so I took and am making it a capable off-road vehicle. Current member of Mtn Roo. Belong to both the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic chapters. Having a ball being off-road again. Looking forward to some excursions with this group as well. I’ll post up some pics shortly. Thanks for having me and if you’re in my neck of the woods don’t hesitate to reach out.

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Interim Regional Director is @Kent R.
Your Member Representatives are;
@EscoTerrestrial - New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut
@Wawa Skittletits - Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia
@NovaBound - Virginia, Maryland, Delaware

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Kent (@Kentek ), welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. Keep an eye out for the North Central Texas Meet and Greet in Round Rock.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.