Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy Ryan here from Wisconsin! We enjoy overlanding in our group. My wife and I started overlanding with our 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 door Rubicon a few years ago. Now we have a '18 JLUR built for whatever the trails throw at us.

See ya on the trails!
View attachment 122310
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

CurrentlyRockhoundin

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spokane, WA
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Goguen
Member #

Thanks for the add.
I am located in Magnolia, Texas area.
After my son made Eagle Scout last year he wanted us to take the outdoors to the next level. So here we are! Hoping our extensive light weight backpacking experience can help us along the way.
I have had a 2016 JK before with minor mods. We now have this 2017 TRD PRO as a blank canvas for Overland! I am open to suggestions but want to make solid decisions on purchases.
Thanks.
Super Sloth Six
View attachment 122616
Nice looking rig you have there.

It sounds like you have all the basic camping stuff covered already and your truck is already very off road capable.

What do you feel is lacking? Recovery? Storage? Navigation?

OffRoadIcon

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Hesperia, CA, USA
First Name
Javier
Last Name
Irizarry
Member #

Location - Hesperia California
Rig - Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Experience - Novice

Really excited to start building this truck for some solid off grid trips. Currently use it for some offroading and towing my toyhauler, but recently decided i would like to have some simpler trips with me and the fam. Slowing building the truck to be ready for the trail one piece at a time. Any advice is welcome.IMG_2060.JPGIMG_1982.JPGIMG_2563.JPG

James dooley

Rank 0

Contributor I

Ashville, AL, USA
Ham/GMRS Callsign
Dooley
IMG_0633.JPG. I’m from Ashville Alabama I have just started getting in the the overlanding. But have Ben off roading my hole life in jeeps trucks atvs dirt bikes. I love to find places to kayak fish. LI like more then just dirt roads but it’s nice to be off the pavement I am still working on my newest build a 87 Suzuki samarui. I have a 1 year old and a 4 year old and am a truck driver in birmingham so when I get free time. (Not a lot) I jump in the 4x4 my set up ant crazy but it’s old school PS I caint spell good lmao

SvartiBlack

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Atlanta, GA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Benjamin
Member #

View attachment 122671. I’m from Ashville Alabama I have just started getting in the the overlanding. But have Ben off roading my hole life in jeeps trucks atvs dirt bikes. I love to find places to kayak fish. LI like more then just dirt roads but it’s nice to be off the pavement I am still working on my newest build a 87 Suzuki samarui. I have a 1 year old and a 4 year old and am a truck driver in birmingham so when I get free time. (Not a lot) I jump in the 4x4 my set up ant crazy but it’s old school PS I caint spell good lmao
Nice to meet you James! I'm new here as well, so welcome from one newbie to another. By the way, great ride!

Reactions: Kent R

SvartiBlack

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Atlanta, GA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Benjamin
Member #

View attachment 122671. I’m from Ashville Alabama I have just started getting in the the overlanding. But have Ben off roading my hole life in jeeps trucks atvs dirt bikes. I love to find places to kayak fish. LI like more then just dirt roads but it’s nice to be off the pavement I am still working on my newest build a 87 Suzuki samarui. I have a 1 year old and a 4 year old and am a truck driver in birmingham so when I get free time. (Not a lot) I jump in the 4x4 my set up ant crazy but it’s old school PS I caint spell good lmao
Nice to meet you James! I'm new here as well, so welcome from one newbie to another. By the way, great ride!

The four_funner

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Brookhaven, GA, USA
First Name
Darin
Last Name
Stevens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4WKK
Hello!

Darin here from Brookhaven, GA (Atlanta). My rig is a 2017 Toyota 4Runner. I enjoy escaping the city as often as possible. Been steadily growing in my overlanding skills and adventures. I also enjoy learning from others’ tips and tricks of the trade be it camp hacks or build advice. I can usually be found on sections of the Georgia Traverse and other areas in the mountains of the Southeastern US. Ventured out west for FJ Summit this year and tagged on a few days in Moab. Quite the experience.0EE82708-9427-4B5F-A99C-437964C3A667.jpeg

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

Hey everybody, just joined because I met some really cool guys who are also members of Overland Bound at the Coyote Works open invitational in Oregon. Looking forward to meeting some of you and getting outdoors!View attachment 122512
Welcome from up North (Whidbey Island)! Wished I could have made it to the Coyote Works event, but the rig out down for repairs.

Here are a few tips to get you started here:
-Check out the local region's specific forums for events and meetups in your area. Like the NW Meetup at Samish Overlook on November 1st!
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for people and events near you (super helpful).
-Our region has a FB page that you might consider joining.

If you need anything, let me know!

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Gabriel Bozeman

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler II

Oak Harbor, WA, USA
First Name
Gabriel
Last Name
Bozeman
Member #

View attachment 122676

Greetings!
I am located in Washington State
I used to offroad with a 3rd Gen 4runner and a FJ, currently trying out a full size. Lot's o camping when I can with the fam.
Thanks for the group!

Ducky
Welcome from up North (Whidbey Island)! Glad to see more new members from the Tacoma and Puyallup areas!

Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Check out the local region's specific forums for events and meetups in your area. Like the NW Meetup at Samish Overlook on November 1st.
-Check out the Rally Point system and the Member Map for events and other members in your area.
-Our region also has a FB page.

We are glad to have you join our region! If you need anything, let me know!

Cheers!
Gabe Bozeman
NW Member Rep

Reactions: Kent R and educky

JoelIII

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Camp Lejeune, NC
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Wasson
Member #

Hello!

Darin here from Brookhaven, GA (Atlanta). My rig is a 2017 Toyota 4Runner. I enjoy escaping the city as often as possible. Been steadily growing in my overlanding skills and adventures. I also enjoy learning from others’ tips and tricks of the trade be it camp hacks or build advice. I can usually be found on sections of the Georgia Traverse and other areas in the mountains of the Southeastern US. Ventured out west for FJ Summit this year and tagged on a few days in Moab. Quite the experience.View attachment 122677
I definitely need to do a trip out west! I've done some "off-roading/camping" in the southern portion of the mohave desert but that was all work related so I didn't get to actually explore... still a fun time though.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Hi everyone. My name is Jonathan. I'm from roseburg ish area Oregon. I have a 2006 f250 superduty
Jonathan01,
Hello, and welcome. I know you will find a great group of like minded Overland enthusiasts on this site! Take the time to check out the videos and site information at the top of the forum page. Also look at the Member map and reach out to the people in your area. Another good place is to look up the Oregon area for the different local meetups. @Roy & Kristin Zirpoli are representatives in PDX, along with a great Facebook page. Any help I can personally give, just ask! See you out there! Vance.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

View attachment 122676

Greetings!
I am located in Washington State
I used to offroad with a 3rd Gen 4runner and a FJ, currently trying out a full size. Lot's o camping when I can with the fam.
Thanks for the group!

Ducky
educky,
Hello, and welcome. I know you will find a great group of like minded Overland enthusiasts on this site! Take the time to check out the videos and site information at the top of the forum page. Also look at the Member map and reach out to the people in your area. Another good place is to look up the Washington area for the different local meetups. @Gabriel Bozeman, is another representative in the Washington area. @Roy & Kristin Zirpoli are representatives in PDX, along with a great Facebook page. Any help I can personally give, just ask! I have a 99’ T4R, and love it! Plus, Jeep XJ and a full size Dodge truck! See you out there Ducky! Vance.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Kent here, new member here. Look forward to meeting other members.
Cheers!View attachment 122731

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @brien. The closest Member Representative is @Prerunner1982

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello!

Darin here from Brookhaven, GA (Atlanta). My rig is a 2017 Toyota 4Runner. I enjoy escaping the city as often as possible. Been steadily growing in my overlanding skills and adventures. I also enjoy learning from others’ tips and tricks of the trade be it camp hacks or build advice. I can usually be found on sections of the Georgia Traverse and other areas in the mountains of the Southeastern US. Ventured out west for FJ Summit this year and tagged on a few days in Moab. Quite the experience.View attachment 122677
Welcome To Overland Bound

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome To Overland Bound

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Location - Hesperia California
Rig - Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Experience - Novice

Really excited to start building this truck for some solid off grid trips. Currently use it for some offroading and towing my toyhauler, but recently decided i would like to have some simpler trips with me and the fam. Slowing building the truck to be ready for the trail one piece at a time. Any advice is welcome.View attachment 122658View attachment 122659View attachment 122660

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Barclay