Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello . I guess I did this right and the internet is not on fire so , good for me . LOL .
I am a new old guy who has been watching this overland thing for a few years now . I just find it interesting and exciting . I am a Army vet , retired otr truck driver , granddad , hunter and long time camper .
I just started a build out of our new ARE commercial topper on our 18 Ram 1500 4x4 . Just for honestly just a place to overnight camp in comfort and still be able to take the SXS or boat . Love our Winnebago drop but I just wanted something a lot simpler for shorter camps .
I like to see what others build and use as I am a do it yourselfer who loves a good project .

I hope maybe sometime I can help , advise someone on a project build of some kind .

Marlinmonty
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Prerunner1982 & @Iwata77

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Been lurking for a while but just joined up and got my badge in the mail.

View attachment 112701
1. North Side of Milwaukee Wisconsin
2. I drive a 2014 GMC Sierra Extended Cab completely stock.
3. No Overlanding Experience but some backpacking and typical camping.

Setup for a Mountain Bike race here in Wisconsin this summer
View attachment 112702

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 112700

I’m Nate and I live in NC. I grew up four wheeling and doing a lot of “mudding” so I have a decent amount of experience in the 4x4 aspect of it all. In the past few years I’ve been traveling the country for work and got into camping and mountain biking. I prefer dispersed camping where I can ride and enjoy the solitude and beauty that nature has to offer.

This is my new truck and I intend on getting it set up for camping and riding. Obviously getting to those hard to get to spots is key so I’m hoping this truck will help.

I am aware that most overland vehicles are smaller but this is my vehicle of choice and I would love to get out on some trails and camping trips with some people on the east coast.

I look forward to the adventures!
Welcome To Overland Bound

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Reactions: Nbharris350

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I'm from Northern Virginia and I have no experience nor do I have a rig. (currently in the market for one)

My friend got me hooked on overlanding and I'm currently just trying to read up and learn as much as I can before I make the investment into a vehicle and gear.

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the East Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Interim Regional Director is @Kent R.
Your Member Representatives are;
@Team Harrington - Vermont, Main, New Hampshire
@EscoTerrestrial - New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut
@Wawa Skittletits - Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia
@NovaBound - Virginia, Maryland, Delaware

Reactions: Nomadik Nova

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello from Indiana...

Looking to gain knowledge from the OB community and resources here, thanks in advance.

Most of my recent vehicle based adventures in Jeep JKU, Sprinter 170, or rental ride depending on the trip, crew, gear, etc.

P.S. Hopefully someone can help me with updating my member access (#20225) so that I can view the map data. I've updated my profile and posted in the "Have a Member Number?..." thread. Thanks!

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @Mike W . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Reactions: C Shine

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi everyone! I'm basically a novice in the San Diego/El Cajon area
My vehicle of choice is a 2017 F250 4x4
I love to be in the sands of baja and cant wait to try some new trails near meView attachment 112597 I love taking my kids with me everywhere I goView attachment 112598

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Barclay

Reactions: Narbob

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello all, I’m a novice in the Houston area.
-2019 4Runner TRD Pro
Looking for trails and groups to ride with in central/east Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas or Louisiana.
View attachment 112572

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @brien for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Prerunner1982 & @Iwata77

The DFW area is just getting going again with a meet-up, if your interested check out this Rally Point for details.
https://www.overlandbound.com/event/dfw-monthly-recurring-overland-bound-meet/

Reactions: Iwata77

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
1. View attachment 112566
2. Washington State
3. 2019 Jeep JLUR, home built trailer with RTT
4. Have been overlanding, wheeling, off-road racing, and back country exploring since the day I was born.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Jedi for help or information. The Regional Director can also get you in touch with a Member Representative that might be close to you and have local information.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone. Glad to be here. I'm new to the overland community, but I have been rock crawling and 4 wheeling as well as dirt bikes since I was very young. I have a 1998 Grand Cherokee on 37" BFGs and one ton axles, as well as a fairly stock 2004 FX4 F150. I'm located in Mesa, Arizona and am excited to be a part of this community!
Welcome to Overland Bound

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all,
I'm new to the Bay Area(Alameda) and I'm just trying to learn all the nooks and crannies of this new to me region and photograph it the best I can. Any location suggestions or group trip invites would be highly appreciated.

My rig is a 2000 Dodge Durango
Current Mods: factory LSD
3" lift
31" All Terrains

Mods in Progress: Custom Winch Bumper
360 degree lighting setup
custom roof rack

Future Mods: wheels and 33's(when the current 31's wear out)
F/R brake upgrade

Future Future Mods: SAS and 35's
5.7 Hemi swap

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Magic Mike

Reactions: DurangoTom

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
From Minnesota
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Beginner at overlanding

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, I’m fairly new in this forum.. I’m from Santa Clarita, CA. Currently own a 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser. Love the outdoors and enjoy nature at its best! Been on a few short overlanding trips - probably between a novice and intermediate, experience wise. Me and my brothers have pretty similar rigs.. we go out together with our families... I am also a photographer so my goal is to capture the milky way galaxy whenever I can during our expeditions.

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Barclay

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
View attachment 112329View attachment 112330View attachment 112331
Hi all! Checking in from Stockton , Ca!
Rig: 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee i6 4x4
Novice experience overlander, camping trips with easy trails

Don't hesitate to contact your Regional Director @Narbob for help or information. The closest Member Representative to you is @Magic Mike

Central California Monthly Meet-up Ripon/Modesto area;
US West - Central California Monthly Meet Up

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi, my name is Jordan
So far, I lived half of my life in Romania and the other half in USA...

Current Locations: Sacramento, CA and San Jose, CA
Current Vehicle: 2007 Mazda CX-9
First Vehicle: 1982 ARO 243 Diesel 4x4 (Made in Romania) (retired)
Overland Experience: Competent
Why Overlanding?: I love the outdoor, hiking, camping, biking, kayaking, traveling by any means, and exploring new places. And I like vehicles from 4 to 18 wheelers.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Rig: 2009 Toyota Tundra RCSB, heavily modified.
Experience: Just finished building the tundra and have only had it out in the WNC/Tennessee area. Previously I had a 4wd van that my wife and I have traveled all over the south and west in.
Welcome To Overland Bound

Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning

You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The Regional Director will be able to get you in touch with a local Member Representative.

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hi everyone! I'm basically a novice in the San Diego/El Cajon area
My vehicle of choice is a 2017 F250 4x4
I love to be in the sands of baja and cant wait to try some new trails near meView attachment 112597 I love taking my kids with me everywhere I goView attachment 112598

Overland Bound Meetups

There is a meet up in the San Diego area that you might want to check out.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/reoccurring-san-diego-overland-bound-monthly-meet-03-22-2018.13317/

This is San Diego Overland Bound Trail Run page.
US West - San Diego Overland Bound Trail Runs

If you have any questions message your Member Representative, @FrankRoams , or me, your Regional Director on the forum at @Narbob

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hi, my name is Jordan
So far, I lived half of my life in Romania and the other half in USA...

Current Locations: Sacramento, CA and San Jose, CA
Current Vehicle: 2007 Mazda CX-9
First Vehicle: 1982 ARO 243 Diesel 4x4 (Made in Romania) (retired)
Overland Experience: Competent
Why Overlanding?: I love the outdoor, hiking, camping, biking, kayaking, traveling by any means, and exploring new places. And I like vehicles from 4 to 18 wheelers.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative, @Magic Mike , or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Reactions: FrankRoams

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
View attachment 112329View attachment 112330View attachment 112331
Hi all! Checking in from Stockton , Ca!
Rig: 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee i6 4x4
Novice experience overlander, camping trips with easy trails

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative, @Magic Mike , or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hello, I’m fairly new in this forum.. I’m from Santa Clarita, CA. Currently own a 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser. Love the outdoors and enjoy nature at its best! Been on a few short overlanding trips - probably between a novice and intermediate, experience wise. Me and my brothers have pretty similar rigs.. we go out together with our families... I am also a photographer so my goal is to capture the milky way galaxy whenever I can during our expeditions.

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planed by members.

Overland Bound Meetups
US West - OverlandBound Westside LA Meetup

If you have any questions message your Member Representative, @Barclay , or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob