First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi all,

My name's Ben, mostly based in the South Bay area of CA where I work, otherwise home in Colorado Springs.
I live in a self converted 2008 Sprinter 2500 RWD with my partner and our dog, and also have an old '93 Toyota Pickup 4x4 for more serious trails.
Intermediate overlanding experience, mechanic and fabricator by trade who's always enjoyed being as far from civilization as possible.
Nice to meet you all!
Hi Ben and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hi all,

My name's Ben, mostly based in the South Bay area of CA where I work, otherwise home in Colorado Springs.
I live in a self converted 2008 Sprinter 2500 RWD with my partner and our dog, and also have an old '93 Toyota Pickup 4x4 for more serious trails.
Intermediate overlanding experience, mechanic and fabricator by trade who's always enjoyed being as far from civilization as possible.
Nice to meet you all!
Hallo Ben
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Bengt N

Rank VII

Member III

Sparreholm, Södermanland, Sweden
First Name
Bengt
Last Name
Nordrup
Member #

Hi,
I’m Machelle and my husband Mike, we are just starting to get a bit more serious about overlanding. Mainly to see areas where the crowds don’t go. As for rigs, we have 2 Jeeps a 1990 and a 2012, we just got a 2024 Frontier.
We are located in Idaho. View attachment 277612
Hallo Michelle and Mike
Welcome to OBO
Greetings from Sweden
WBR
Bengt N

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi all,

Nice to meet you all!
Welcome to Overland Bound Ben
Since you are in NorCal most of the time here are some links for that area.
Two great East and South bay contacts are @TrailHawkGuy who organizes the East Bay Meetup and @Wandering_Scotty who organizes the South Bay meet up. Both meetups can be found on the map.
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. West (HI CA NV)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip
Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly!
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com