Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

My rig is throwing a CEL so I'm gonna have to pull the throttle body and EGR/IAC & O2 sensors this weekend. If I'm done in time, I'm off Monday and could definitely do a day trip.
I am heading to Sand Hallow State Park on Friday. Will be there until mid afternoon on Monday!

DirtySantana

Rank II

Pathfinder I

Hurricane
I could be interested in joining in and meeting some folks if I’m around. I live in Hurricane so pretty much my back yard. Only thing stopping me is if I go to Baja.

UtahRnr

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Utah
Hi everyone. I’m new here but would love to meet some fellow Utahns and off road enthusiasts for some trips or whatever. Live in SLC, will travel :)

A-Aron

US Rocky Mountain Region Local Expert Utah
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
Hi everyone. I’m new here but would love to meet some fellow Utahns and off road enthusiasts for some trips or whatever. Live in SLC, will travel :)
Go to rally points and there is one here in southern Utah for camping next weekend.. let us know if you can't find it wed love to have you.. you can RSVP right on the site

Gryf

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vallejo, CA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Weber
Member #

Thanks for the Rally point. @Montazuma told me some folks were getting together so it made it easy to find.

I'll be traveling up from Las Vegas on Friday evening. I don't think I'll make it to Sand Hollow before sundown. Is there someone who can text me a dropped pin on Google maps when you decide where you're going to camp?

A-Aron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
I'll drop you a pin in the afternoon when we roll in.. Google "long valley recreation area" and you should find us fine

Gryf

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Vallejo, CA, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Weber
Member #

Will someone be flying an OB base camp pennant?

I'll be in the Grey FJ with a black roof and coyote trasharoo on the back. Just in case you see me wandering around lost :)

A-Aron

Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Enoch, UT, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Tiede
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7LIJ
Will someone be flying an OB base camp pennant?

I'll be in the Grey FJ with a black roof and coyote trasharoo on the back. Just in case you see me wandering around lost :)
The GPS coordinates of the rally point are of the actual site we'll be at unless something doesn't work out . What's your number and I'll send you a pin when we get there.. look for 2 adventure trailers.. army green and red.. you won't miss them