US West Meet up SF Bay Area/Santa Cruz 10/5/19

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

What day works best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adewynewy

Rank I

Member I

Campbell, CA, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Newman
Member #

Hello!

I was wondering if there was any interest in coordinating a meet up in the Bay Area soon.

I am free this weekend, 9/14-15 and a couple week later 10/5-6 if anyone wants to get together!

I haven't attended one of these yet but would be interested in hearing some suggestions on where and when works for most of us.

Look forward to seeing some replies!

Adewynewy

Rank I

Member I

Campbell, CA, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Newman
Member #

Hey Everyone!

So lets plan on 10/5/19 (or maybe 10/6/19). Looks like this gives people a lot more time to plan for it.

Next on the agenda..

Where do you guys want to do it? Like I said, I've never orchestrated one of these nor ever attended one.

Morning? Afternoon? Coffee? Beer?

Any suggestions would be helpful. I saw that @McGrizzly had hosted one out at Pescadero State Beach. I think somewhere like that would be cool. Any thought?

I really like Davenport. There is that large dirt lot across Highway 1 right in town. There is the whale city cafe too that sells coffee and breakfast too. Just a thought.

If people are not psyched on going to the coast, we can try to find somewhere in the bay area near or around San Jose as more of a central hub.

Reactions: Narbob

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Advocate I

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hey Everyone!

So lets plan on 10/5/19 (or maybe 10/6/19). Looks like this gives people a lot more time to plan for it.

Next on the agenda..

Where do you guys want to do it? Like I said, I've never orchestrated one of these nor ever attended one.

Any suggestions would be helpful. I saw that @McGrizzly had hosted one out at Pescadero State Beach. I think somewhere like that would be cool. Any thought?

I really like Davenport. There is that large dirt lot across Highway 1 right in town. There is the whale city cafe too that sells coffee and breakfast too. Just a thought.

If people are not psyched on going to the coast, we can try to find somewhere in the bay area near or around San Jose as more of a central hub.
Please check your DM for a message

McGrizzly

Rank VI
Benefactor

Enthusiast II

Half Moon Bay
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
McGraw
Member #

Hey Everyone!

Next on the agenda..

I am sorry we have not been on it because of my new job training and expecting a baby. I can help you out with some plans and yes whale cove would be a great spot to meet up. bring a ton of folks from all around. let me know what help you need!