Launch Member

Influencer I

End of the Oregon Trail
First Name
Joel
Last Name
La Follette
Member #

I can swing by earlier, but the Fly Fishing Film Tour is in town that Saturday and I'm hosting a "Pre-Party" at the shop. I may roll in, say hello and beat feet to open up and get things set up. If anyone wants a chunk of cake after the meet-up we normally have plenty of leftovers....and it's great cake. My shop is in West Linn just north of the 205 on hwy 43. 21570 Willamette Drive... plenty of parking out back.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I can swing by earlier, but the Fly Fishing Film Tour is in town that Saturday and I'm hosting a "Pre-Party" at the shop. I may roll in, say hello and beat feet to open up and get things set up. If anyone wants a chunk of cake after the meet-up we normally have plenty of leftovers....and it's great cake. My shop is in West Linn just north of the 205 on hwy 43. 21570 Willamette Drive... plenty of parking out back.
Ill be there at 8:00 in the parking lot. White jeep JKU with OB flag on antenna.

Reactions: NWNavigator

Smileyshaun

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Happy Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Hoffman
Member #

You had Me at fly fishing and cake

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Challenge coin to the person traveling the longest distance. Also a coin the the person who lives in the area that keeps this meet up going.

Mark Sterling

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kings Valley, OR, USA
First Name
Felix
Last Name
Sterling
Member #

New to Overlanding and new to this family. I’d enjoy meeting fellow members and learning a thing or tons!
Got room for a eager newbie!?

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #