Meet and greet in Wenatchee, WA. Sunday, Nov.17, 2019.

• HTML tutorial

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Hello all,
Sunday afternoon at 2:00 P.M. at Pybus Market, in Wenatchee, we will have a meet and greet.. For those that do come over to Wenatchee, we will meet up at the North side of Pybus Market, in the parking lot. This is a chance to check each other’s vehicles out and come up with some Ideas on some more meetups and Overland trips. See you there, Vance.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Hello all,
Just throwing this this out for any still up this late depending where you live. I will be setting up weekly Conference Calls for anyone that wants to join. The first one will be this Sunday night, at 7:00 P.M. Pacific time.
Conference call phone number: 425-436-6200.
Access code: 1423.
This is the first one! Once we get the chance to talk with others we can change the night and the call time depending on what works best for all. If anyone outside the USA. wants to call in, I can give you an international call in phone number to join in the conversation. Hope you will call in and lets get to know everyone bette, come up with planned trip for those in the local area, and ideas to make OB even better.Vance

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Just to let all know. I am quitting OB. So no conference call and no meetup in Wenatchee on Sunday. Vance.

CurrentlyRockhoundin

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Spokane, WA
First Name
Jared
Last Name
Goguen
Member #

Well that's a bummer and escalated quickly.

I'm not local to you but I was just talking with my wife and were going to be in the area for this.

Reactions: kkriewald

kkriewald

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

US
First Name
Kurtis
Last Name
Kriewald
Member #

Well that's a bummer and escalated quickly.

I'm not local to you but I was just talking with my wife and were going to be in the area for this.
I think he will be there. My father and brother may show up, both non members, but not for long.

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Hello,
was a nice sunny and mild day at Pybus Market in Wenatchee, this afternoon. Had a nice walk with my dog around the parking lots of Pybus Market. No one showed up, but that was my fault after calling it quits! We will try again. Just remember, it would be an unofficial OB meetup, as I will not be an OB rep. Vance.