Wernersville Public Library, North Reber Street, Wernersville, PA, USA
First Name
Donald
Last Name
Diehl
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRPN 506
That is the question. I’m looking at upgrading my 24 year old seats in my 80 series. The stock seats are still in good shape, however I am a bit stiff legged after 10-12 hours behind the wheel. . if I had money to burn I’d go with Scheelman seats. I don’t have money to burn, so looking for the very best touring seat for the money! Thanks for all responses in advance !

Josh56

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

Yucca Valley, CA, USA
First Name
Josh
Last Name
Gonzales
Member #

That is the question. I’m looking at upgrading my 24 year old seats in my 80 series. The stock seats are still in good shape, however I am a bit stiff legged after 10-12 hours behind the wheel. . if I had money to burn I’d go with Scheelman seats. I don’t have money to burn, so looking for the very best touring seat for the money! Thanks for all responses in advance !
If you haven’t bought seats by now. I would strongly recommend corbeau seats. I’ve owned both. Stuck with corbeau and have had a set of Baja ss wides in my truck for 8 years now. Although I do recommend a little more comfy style with small bolsters. Makes it easier to get in and out of anything with decent tires and height to it. Best of luck on the decision and keep me posted on what you went with.

Reactions: EXPO_D1