Massachusetts Sound Off! | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

Massachusetts Sound Off!

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!
  • HTML tutorial

RoyB

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Boston
First Name
Roy
Last Name
Bertalotto
I'm heading to EXPO East from Dartmouth, MA on the Thursday night after my grandson gets done with football practice. Coming home on Monday. Looking forward to it.

RoyB

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Boston
First Name
Roy
Last Name
Bertalotto
I live near Freetown State Forest. No true "adventure" riding in there. All roads are easily accessed by a car.....except after a big rain or in the winter...

GoByler

Rank I
Adventure

Contributor I

Boylston, MA, USA
First Name
Rhiannon
Last Name
Byler
Member #

Yeah it’s hard to find stuff in state. We just “discovered” nauset beach OSV program. Different, but so fun. Don’t ever want to do the beach the “normal” way again!

oldsoldier181

Rank 0

Traveler I

Massachusetts
First Name
William
Last Name
reed
From north central MA, near the old Fort Devens!!! Nothing really in this state-we usually head to VT in the Green mountains. Stock '21 TRD sport, which I am absolutely in love with. Have done some camping over the summer out of it, still working on my ideal setup. No desire for a rooftop tent, we use a Gazelle 3T tent, which is fantastic!

Mathes

Rank III

Pathfinder II

Norton, Massachusetts, USA
First Name
Matthew
Last Name
Robinson
Member #

We really don't have much here in mass, I love in Berkley and like @RoyB said, just some dirt and sometime wet roads. I did get hung up on a rock once there.... that was fun...