Ron
Last Name
Wilkinson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRQT933
Service Branch
US Navy
The map is missing a lot of members, myself included, and some of the functions do not seem to be working correctly since the upgrade.

Reactions: Kies

Csam09

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

San Marcos, CA, USA
First Name
Conrad
Last Name
Sampayan
Member #

Hi, I am having an issue with my account. I can't get the map to load right. My account does not show that I'm a member. I have already received the second email and activated my account. I have been posting about it on the new member thread for 3 days. Please Help!

mdub

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Bellingham, WA, USA
Member #

I'm having the same problem others here are having. After paying for a membership and clicking on the activation link in the email and submitting my code, It doesn't seem to have actually done anything to upgrade my account on the forums. I was going to give it a day or two before sending a message to Michael and Corrie, maybe they have to actually review each member upgrade?

Overland Wanderlust

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

RURAL HALL, NC
Member #

When you become a badge-holding Overland Bound Member, you get access to the Map of OB Members . This allows you to see what other Overland Bound members are in your area!

Colors indicate the member status:

1. Platinum - Founder 500
2. Gold - OB Member
3. Bright Yellow - Benefactor
4. Green - Moderator
5. Black - Forum user, not member

There are a few steps to gaining access:
  • You MUST be an OB Member (badge holder) and have your forum account upgraded to "Member" (you will have a gold banner in your forum profile card that says "Member".
  • If you are not a member with an emblem, Go here: OB Member, then contact us to upgrade your forum account.
  • You can now access the Member Map!
  • In your user drop down menu, edit "Personal Details".

• Edit "Map Location" - This is your location on the member map.

• Also edit "Host and "Helper" to indicate if you are available for members to stay, ior call you for assistance!
PLEASE NOTE: The Member Map updates once a day at Midnight Pacific time. When you add yourself or make any changes to your location, please wait until after that time to see your changes.
I have upgraded to Benefactor and I do not have access to the member map nor can I create a Rally Point. I have input the information as described above but still do not have access to these features. Let me know what I need to do please.

Corey Morris

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I have upgraded to Benefactor and I do not have access to the member map nor can I create a Rally Point. I have input the information as described above but still do not have access to these features. Let me know what I need to do please.

Corey Morris
Hi Corey! Thank you so much for support. Benefactors and Members are different. I'm going to put you in touch with @Amanda1248 whocan ask some questions, explain differences and get you all set for what you want to do. Look for an email shortly. Thank you!

M

Overland Wanderlust

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

RURAL HALL, NC
Member #

Hi Corey! Thank you so much for support. Benefactors and Members are different. I'm going to put you in touch with @Amanda1248 whocan ask some questions, explain differences and get you all set for what you want to do. Look for an email shortly. Thank you!

M
I have not heard from @Amanda1248 yet. I have a meetup I would like to put on the Rally Point Map. Is there anyway to get that put on?

Laurensvh

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Beerse, België
First Name
Laurens
Last Name
Hemeldonck
Member #

Hey,

How does the map get your location? Is it based on what u enter or is based on GPS thru the app?

Thx :)

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
Below is what I get when I try to access it from work or home.

Whoa! We ran into some problems. Lets see if we can figure this out. For help with this issue, please contact info@overlandbound.com

Status
Not open for further replies.