Pueblo, CO, USA
First Name
Shawn
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Just checking in, no member banner after following the link. Member #16502

Thank you!

EDIT- I followed the link a second time and pasted the code in once again, all is working now!

Last edited:

MtnBnd

Rank IV
Investor

Advocate III

Riverton, Utah, USA
First Name
Ray
Last Name
Kirby
Member #

Hey Everyone that's having issues seeing the Map info. I sent Michael a message and this is what he responded with...

"Your account has not been activated! When you ordered, you should have received an activation email with your Member number and activation code"

I hope this helps.

Andrew Farnsworth

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Lawrenceville, GA, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Farnsworth
Member #

I was having issues with upgrading my account as many others are. Check your junk box for the second email with your member number and activation code. Only that email from OB was sent to my junk box.

Festus

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Williamsburg, Iowa 52361
Member #

Good evening. I am currently stumbling my way around the website. I am not able to see any data on the map. Is there something that I need to be doing to activate the map? I also have this annoying message in the lower left portion of the browser window that I can't seem to get rid of. Is there something I need to do to rid myself of that? I will post a pic of what I see from my side if it would help.

OBmembership.PNG

OBmembership.PNG

Last edited:

gDanCO

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor III

Thornton, CO, USA
Member #

Ditto here. I retried the activation code. I'll sign out and sign back in to see if that works.

Did not work, need to go through the web sight to see if I can figure it out or ask for some help Monday...

Last edited:

Chuckem12

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

South Florida
First Name
Charlie
Last Name
Mike
Member #

Has there been any update/correction to the map issues? I'm still trying to update my location but I'm not given the option.

gDanCO

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor III

Thornton, CO, USA
Member #

If the recent system updated did not correct the issue, email the office and ask for them to manually enable your account. That's what I did wwnenI could not access member on the site.

AZPAJERO

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Scottsdale
Member #

Can someone from home office manually "enable" my account? I'm a member and don't have access to the map for some reason. Member #13719

Status
Not open for further replies.