Enthusiast III

Everett, WA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Matthews
Member #

Hey Everyone,

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if my info is not updated yet. I'm a member and a supporter+ and I do not see other members on my map. Is there a different section to look at?

Also, for the supporter package how do I submit my shipping address? Thank you and I'm sorry if these are silly questions!

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I'm away from my home IP, so cannot access the admin panel at this time. Send a PM to me and I'll toggle your account as active when I get home. Meanwhile, @Corrie and @Michael should have your address from your supporter info.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if my info is not updated yet. I'm a member and a supporter+ and I do not see other members on my map. Is there a different section to look at?

Also, for the supporter package how do I submit my shipping address? Thank you and I'm sorry if these are silly questions!
Okay, I'm home now, and have activated your account. You should now have access to the Member Map and MemberSupporter forums. You should show up on the map after midnight Pacific time.

Send an email to info@overlandbound.com with your benefactor details, and hopefully @Corrie will see it and get your stuff on the way.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey Everyone,

Hey @FJTim, Megin confirmed you are all set. Are we good to go?

Thank you so much for the support! It is appreciated!

M

Ditch

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

New Park, Pennsylvania
Member #

I'e asked that sane question and no you can'. I frequently find my pin at sea - literally.

I'll count my blessings then, as my pin on the map is only 40 miles north of my location and not in the Susquehanna River somewhere. LOL
Thanks for your reply.

I checked the map today and it has moved south to it's proper spot. So if it moves around . . .
no worries.

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

I just noticed that my location is on the map now. YEAH!
But . . . it's not in 'my' town. Is there a way to adjust?
Thanks for any help.
Ditch - if you go to your Name in the upper right, then to Privacy, and scroll down to Map Settings, you should be able to select and deselect the two settings there, and if you select Point My Location Randomly, choose the radius. One kilometer is the least. Never tried it without Random, but try it, might locate you more to your liking. Most like it a bit random for personal privacy reasons. Sometimes my location on the map moves around my exact location more than I do :tongueclosed:, which is fine with me.

Might take overnight to reset, though, not sure, as the map settings are updated at midnight for new members being added.

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Ditch - if you go to your Name in the upper right, then to Privacy, and scroll down to Map Settings, you should be able to select and deselect the two settings there, and if you select Point My Location Randomly, choose the radius. One kilometer is the least. Never tried it without Random, but try it, might locate you more to your liking. Most like it a bit random for personal privacy reasons. Sometimes my location on the map moves around my exact location more than I do :tongueclosed:, which is fine with me.

Might take overnight to reset, though, not sure, as the map settings are updated at midnight for new members being added.

Hey wow, thanks for the information. I've just given it a try. let's see what happens. you are a fountain of knowledge. We will have to promote you and give you a title. Map Ambassador!

thanks again

Reactions: Road
Status
Not open for further replies.