ArmyofMike

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

fresno, ca
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YFE
Made another Mikeybilt Creation. Used some Uni-strut/Super-strut, hardware and an old wagon basket to make a trail basket for the OR FAB Tire Carrier. Came out really well and finished it off after fitment with a few coats of bedliner. I am pretty stoked with it. I can hold my small ice chest, gas BBQ, chairs and other lighter items. The Struts have strong tensile strength and I used grade 5/8 hardware.

This will make for some needed room on my Death Valley Overland trip soon!

Will mount tomorrow once dry and post more pics. I also plan to install my backup camera on it.

Attachments

Reactions: Glenn

Glenn

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate I

New Tazewell, Tennessee, USA
First Name
Glenn
Last Name
Cote
Member #

Made another Mikeybilt Creation. Used some Uni-strut/Super-strut, hardware and an old wagon basket to make a trail basket for the OR FAB Tire Carrier. Came out really well and finished it off after fitment with a few coats of bedliner. I am pretty stoked with it. I can hold my small ice chest, gas BBQ, chairs and other lighter items. The Struts have strong tensile strength and I used grade 5/8 hardware.

This will make for some needed room on my Death Valley Overland trip soon!

Will mount tomorrow once dry and post more pics. I also plan to install my backup camera on it.
Looks good. We Jeeper guys gotta grab space where we can. Just finished up a custom setup for my tire carrier too.