East - (MA) Jeep Wrangler (JKU) Premium Soft Top $600 | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

East (MA) Jeep Wrangler (JKU) Premium Soft Top $600

Discussion in 'Parts' started by OutdoorsBen, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Guest, Did you know you can change the look of your Overland Bound forums? At the bottom of this page look for the Style Chooser! All previous and new light and dark themes are available. Pick something you like!
Hi Guest, Become a Member to gain access to the Member Forums, Member Map, Member Calendar of Events, and Rally Point overland trip planner! Click this link "Learn More" for more information!
  1. OutdoorsBen

OutdoorsBen Rank I

Member #:

Map
    Premium Twill Soft Top from '15 JKU - $600

Premium soft top off my '15 JKU. Dual top Jeep so this was never run in the winter time. Top is in pretty good condition. It gets used half the year so it has a bit of wear on it. Side and rear windows have a few scratches but can still see out of them and no rips/tears.

With the top will come a Rugged Ridge sunshade as well as American Outlaw rear window ties which are 10x better than the factory Mopar elastic hoops that always wear out. Lastly, I've got the 3 pack of Best Top cleaning bottles that will go with it.

Local Pickup Only 01616_mNj0cuGAHQ_1200x900.jpg 00z0z_ln3tpju8QSg_1200x900.jpg

Attached Files: