US Southeast M416 w/ CVT Summit Series Tent***TN*** ready to go

• HTML tutorial

Kenstaroni

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Nashville, TN
Member #

For sale is an M416 Trailer modified into an adventure trailer. Trailer was all original when I purchased it. I had the trailer sandblasted and re-coated. New axle with Toyota hubs, metal fab work includes RTT mounts, angle iron along the top, pipe jack mounts, floor was replaced and stitched in, new shocks, 285-70 KO2's on Toyota 4 runner trail wheels, and a tongue storage box. Floor also has non-skid material applied, tie downs, and a drain plug. I've also got a highway quality tarp to cover the cargo area.

Trailer has LED lights including 4 offroad pod lights, rear turn signals and brake, and forward running lights. Ready to roll, needs nothing.

Simple build, everything you need, nothing you don't. Great foundation for someone wanting to get into a trailer but not break the bank.

More pics upon request. Price negotiable.

SOLD!!!!

Located in Middle, TN.

Will consider a nice hard shell RTT in partial trade

Last edited:

Kenstaroni

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Nashville, TN
Member #

Thanks I appreciate it!!! Hopefully someone comes along to enjoy it. I don't use it enough and need the garage space back.

Kenstaroni

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Nashville, TN
Member #

Paul, situation for me is that I leave for a trip out west in less than 2 weeks and need an RTT. If you want to PM me an offer I'll consider it but would have to be pretty enticing for me to jump into a scramble to find another tent right now.

Paul9402

Rank 0

Contributor I

Atlanta
Paul, situation for me is that I leave for a trip out west in less than 2 weeks and need an RTT. If you want to PM me an offer I'll consider it but would have to be pretty enticing for me to jump into a scramble to find another tent right now.
Understand, but were you planning to sell the tent after your trip? Was it not included in the package above? Perhaps I’d be interested after your trip.

Kenstaroni

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Nashville, TN
Member #

It is included yes. Selling the trailer and tent opens up a financial opportunity to grab whatever tent I want just about and pay the shipping, etc. I'm looking at hard shells so no doubt they are going to cost more than what I'd be able to sell the CVT for, so selling just the tent puts me in a cash plus position that I don't want to be in with other trip costs. Hope that makes sense. I might let it go after the trip, sure.

Dukefan22

Rank 0

Contributor I

Charlotte, NC, USA
First Name
Diego
Last Name
garcia
been looking for a few days for a good starter build and how negotiable is the price? I'm looking to hopefully pick something up this week.