Nick
Last Name
Burt
Member #

Land Rover Owner International Show
East of England Showground Oundle Road
Peterborough
PE2 6XE

Saturday: 9am - 5:30pm (Evening show in LRO Live Action Arena from 6:45pm - 7:45pm)

Sunday: 9am - 5pm

Camping for the weekend.

https://www.lroshow.com/

Reactions: Tim

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

I hope to be there but we might have brand new little feet in the household. The Commander in Chief might get grumpy. will have to wait and see
It looks like we'll be there but unfortunately won't be in my beloved 90. We'll probably have our newest member of the family (at time of writing not yet with us), so will probably be in the "sensible" car.

see you all there

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Right. I made it to the show. Left Plymouth at 4am and arrived at the venue around 09:30. I left at 14:00 ish without managing to spend a penny despite seeing many many items I could easy have bought. Back at home in sunny Plymouth after almost 600 miles of driving

Reactions: dazz_211

dazz_211

Rank 0

Traveler I

Right. I made it to the show. Left Plymouth at 4am and arrived at the venue around 09:30. I left at 14:00 ish without managing to spend a penny despite seeing many many items I could easy have bought. Back at home in sunny Plymouth after almost 600 miles of driving
Wow! That's a fair drive!

I feel lucky that the show is only 45mins drive from where I live haha.

It was a good show. Lots to see and do.
I went with a long list of things I wanted to get, but actually only came away with one part haha.

I now have lots of news ideas for mine though. I was glad to see quite a few trailers there too. Gives me motivation to start mine [emoji1]

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

Wow! That's a fair drive!

I feel lucky that the show is only 45mins drive from where I live haha.

It was a good show. Lots to see and do.
I went with a long list of things I wanted to get, but actually only came away with one part haha.

I now have lots of news ideas for mine though. I was glad to see quite a few trailers there too. Gives me motivation to start mine [emoji1]
I quite disappointed that there could have been more trailers. It one of the bigger items on my wish list. I do have a favourite trailerbut they're not sold in this country

Reactions: dazz_211

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
I quite disappointed that there could have been more trailers. It one of the bigger items on my wish list. I do have a favourite trailerbut they're not sold in this country
There were tralers galore you should have bought one of the army surplus ones. £650 bargin Nene had an ex bomb disposil one off. £4500 :flushed: He took it home

Defender 90 Keith

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Plymstock, Plymouth, UK
First Name
Keith
Last Name
Pierce
Member #

There were tralers galore you should have bought one of the army surplus ones. £650 bargin Nene had an ex bomb disposil one off. £4500 :flushed: He took it home
I never saw any trailers for sale. I saw trailers but they belonged to people or were used as a means of showing their produce.

Anyway where were you. I walked around the whole camping area but couldn't find your VW I saw one like it but the trailer hitch didn't match the one in your photo

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
535E013A-921E-4E0D-A6CB-385AE3C83BA3.jpeg
I never saw any trailers for sale. I saw trailers but they belonged to people or were used as a means of showing their produce.

Anyway where were you. I walked around the whole camping area but couldn't find your VW I saw one like it but the trailer hitch didn't match the one in your photo

There were trailers on the witom stand as above £650 in A1 condition there was a ambulance Like that one above 16k. All sold I think I was behind that stand

blackntan

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Uk. 53.4084 N 2 .9916W.
First Name
Black
Last Name
Tan
Member #

Service Branch
Boys brigade
8F6088A8-FD99-4BD8-ACF3-2EC584C01C38.jpeg 8F6088A8-FD99-4BD8-ACF3-2EC584C01C38.jpeg that trailer was ex bomb disposal had all the kit for a conversion but nene wanted 4K a bit over price I think , liked his ford ranger though