Launch Member

Enthusiast I

El Monte, CA
First Name
Anthony
Last Name
Montanio
Member #

Is anyone selling a Dometic CFX3 fridge in/near the Los Angeles, CA area? Also, does anyone know where or what stores sell them that I can go in and look at in person, in Los Angeles?

viper51s

Rank I

Member I

Columbus, OH, USA
First Name
Spencer
Last Name
Smith
Member #

I just recently picked up a Dometic CFX345 if you want some photos or measurements. I found a dealer that would drop ship it to me at my address, however it took about 4 weeks to get it.

Is anyone selling a Dometic CFX3 fridge in/near the Los Angeles, CA area? Also, does anyone know where or what stores sell them that I can go in and look at in person, in Los Angeles?
I have a Dometic CFX 50, 18 months old, used for one month trip, with insulating pad I was going to list for $900OBO. I am in the Inland Empire. I was about to post today or tomorrow, you have 24 hours advance notice.

Overland Vic

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Orange, CA, USA
First Name
Vic
Last Name
Member #

Hi Anthony. You can try giving some REI's a call. They all have different stock on these Dometic fridges. I included a link below for their CFX355IM. A popular model that makes ice!

Wishing you all the best!