Enthusiast III

Tennessee
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Mims
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5STC
Started camping after my wife and I got married, eventually worked our way up to overlanding. Had a kid, he likes to travel. Had big Travel Trailer, then ground tent, then RTT, now teardrop. Finally got it like we like it. We normally take pretty scenic trips, 2k ish miles, couple that with mild offroading. We started launching from Texas, but later moved to Tennessee, and now are looking for some people in the west (Near Memphis) area to meet up with and do some traveling.

Interested? Hit me up. We can teach you to offroad.

Stickman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Eads, TN
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Treanor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4FBH
Started camping after my wife and I got married, eventually worked our way up to overlanding. Had a kid, he likes to travel. Had big Travel Trailer, then ground tent, then RTT, now teardrop. Finally got it like we like it. We normally take pretty scenic trips, 2k ish miles, couple that with mild offroading. We started launching from Texas, but later moved to Tennessee, and now are looking for some people in the west (Near Memphis) area to meet up with and do some traveling.

Interested? Hit me up. We can teach you to offroad.
We are serious travelers. Just completed trip to Dead Horse Camp and Prudhoe. Two month journey. Planning next trip to Labrador / Nova Scotia area. Then to tip of Baja, finishing off with Key West. We have been RTT, but considering upgrade to Class C and pulling our rig.

I am not aware of any trails near here, but heard that Hot Springs, AR, is fun. Land Between the Lakes is good for exploring and camping. The Nashville group is active and welcoming. Done with the off road park thing, so no more Turkey Bay or Wind Rock.

Let us know if you plan a trip. We are good followers. Hate being the planner / leader.

Warmly,
Stickman & The Witness

Dahoe

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

North Alabama
First Name
Morgan
Last Name
Doster
Member #

I'm wanting to explore the Land Between the Lakes if anyone is planning a trip there.

Dahoe

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

North Alabama
First Name
Morgan
Last Name
Doster
Member #

Hit me up if a group heads to Land Between the Lakes. Been wanting to explore that area...

Reactions: Stickman

Stickman

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Eads, TN
First Name
Craig
Last Name
Treanor
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4FBH
Hit me up if a group heads to Land Between the Lakes. Been wanting to explore that area...
The Nashville group goes there a lot. We have a very secluded group camp location on the water. Next time we go I will let you know.

Lee Mims

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Tennessee
First Name
Lee
Last Name
Mims
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5STC
Hey guys sorry for the super slow reply, been distracted with a new job that was consuming a bunch of my time. Just went to Smokies 2 weekends ago and work took me to Ohio last week. Looking to head back to Hot Springs in December, our Toyota friends meet there yearly.

Did the off road park thing, kinda just ride with people now days. If I'm gonna mess up my rig I'd rather do it while doing something cool, somewhere scenic, like Colorado.

Reactions: Stickman