• HTML tutorial

Krytos

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

South Miami, Florida
Member #

Hello all!

I'm trying to find more information regarding MCC Bull Bars for the Jeep Wrangler JK. I've only seen a handfull of pictures circulating the web.

I was wondering if anyone had a picture of it from the side, either mounted on a JK or not.

I'm looking to see what anfle the actual "bar" portion of the bumper has in relation to the base. Does it go straight up off of the bumper or is it angled back towards the grille?

As far as I can tell, the Dobinsons Jeep bull bar is identical to the MCC so if you happen to have access to one of those it would work as well.

Any help would be welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Luis Merlo

RodP

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Barellan Point
Member #

http://www.mccdandenong.com.au/index.php?route=product/product&manufacturer_id=23&product_id=16428&page=3

Hello Krytos,

I had a look around the web and like you, couldn't see any side profile pics so I rang the company. The rep on the phone wasn't 100% but believed that the top loop leans back just a smudge off vertical. I was under the impression that Aust road safety laws demanded this, as an impact with a pedestrian would result said person being pushed up and not under the vehicle. All to do with road safety...

The company I called have a 8 week wait as they are produced offshore.

Krytos

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

South Miami, Florida
Member #

http://www.mccdandenong.com.au/index.php?route=product/product&manufacturer_id=23&product_id=16428&page=3

Hello Krytos,

I had a look around the web and like you, couldn't see any side profile pics so I rang the company. The rep on the phone wasn't 100% but believed that the top loop leans back just a smudge off vertical. I was under the impression that Aust road safety laws demanded this, as an impact with a pedestrian would result said person being pushed up and not under the vehicle. All to do with road safety...

The company I called have a 8 week wait as they are produced offshore.
Hey RodP,

Thanks for the help, that's what it seemed like from the pictures but I wanted to check.

If anyone happens to see one in the wild and can confirm, let me know!