Looking for Oregon contacts

• HTML tutorial

cruiserpotamus

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Christmas Valley, OR
Member #

Hi! I am planning to move to Oregon in the next 6-8 months and am interested in developing some contacts/friends there. My wife and I have property in "beautiful" Christmas Valley and plan to retire there.

We've been going up there for the last 8 years and have developed a special affection for the area. Anyway...let me know, I look forward to meeting some like minded folks in the general area.

Thanks!

Kelly

US Full-time/Long Term Travel Member Rep
Launch Member

Traveler III

Rapid City, South Dakota, United States
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Herrin
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KFØDEX
Hi! I am planning to move to Oregon in the next 6-8 months and am interested in developing some contacts/friends there. My wife and I have property in "beautiful" Christmas Valley and plan to retire there.

We've been going up there for the last 8 years and have developed a special affection for the area. Anyway...let me know, I look forward to meeting some like minded folks in the general area.

Thanks!
So jealous!!! :-)

Billy "Poserlander" Badly

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

PDX, OR, USA
Member #

That's a part of the state I have very little experience in, and I definitely need to remedy that. If you have valley/Portland, and to a lesser extent, Bend-related questions, I'm happy to help if I can.

Reactions: Nate 5303

cruiserpotamus

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Christmas Valley, OR
Member #

That's a part of the state I have very little experience in, and I definitely need to remedy that. If you have valley/Portland, and to a lesser extent, Bend-related questions, I'm happy to help if I can.
The area definitely has a wilderness beauty (once you get out a little bit). The dunes are close by and pretty cool!

jkxranger

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Oregon
First Name
Adrian
Last Name
Simms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC7CJB
If you have any questions about the west side of the Cascades feel free to ask.... Christmas Valley is a beautiful place, I may have to head over there again.

Cpl J

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Madras Oregon
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Johnson
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
ke7cqw
Hi. Welcome.. I am in Madras Oregon.

cruiserpotamus

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Christmas Valley, OR
Member #

Yes there is a lot of places to go, China hat is a great place.
I've seen China Hat on the maps. It isn't too far from CV, but ive been spending most of my time up in CV trying to develop a place to retire...so most of my time there is "work".

I may just have to take some time and head up that way. :-)

Nate 5303

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Tualatin oregon
Member #

Hello! I'm in PDX but my son and I get out to that area as often as we can. Please check out fort rock area, very beautiful! We do a lot of coyote hunting in that area, so if you are ever in need, please let me know. Enjoy and send pics!

Nate