Rank III

Enthusiast III

chicago
First Name
adam
Last Name
adam
Member #

.... in sedona area , something super nice with balcony , view , close to dirt roads trails
i know this is overloading forum , but i can't find travelodging forum :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
.... in sedona area , something super nice with balcony , view , close to dirt roads trails
i know this is overloading forum , but i can't find travelodging forum :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:
been there many times and love it! the Amara Resort is nice and in a good location...most trails are more out of town so really any place is good since you will have to drive some anyway
if you like mexican food, you have to eat at the javalina cantina...i pretty much eat there exclusively when we go there

BigJim

Rank 0

Contributor I

Aberdeen Washington
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Stringer
Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD6FHO
My favorite place to stay in Sedona is the Sky Ranch hotel. It's up on the plateau over looking Sedona. Get a balcony room and watch the sunrise and sunsets from the balcony. It's pricey but you can't beat the views! Hopefully the rooms still have the fireplace, If it's just you and the wife take along a bottle of wine, the romance meter is off the scale!!

Reactions: grubworm