Rank 0

Traveler I

US
First Name
Sam
Last Name
Sanchez
Member #

I live in Santa Ana and have been interested in a Roofnest tent. I contacted them and they don't have a showroom, but recommended asking a forum of sorts.
I drive a 2019 TRD 4Runner and have a prinsu full length rack. I used to own a CVT tent, but wasn't a fan of the softshell top/wrap thing.

I'm somewhat looking into the Condor XL. It would be nice to have one that still gives me a bit of space up front for some small items.
I also like the falcon, or any of the 'wedge' type ones.

If anyone is willing to let me check one out, I would appreciate it. I'd buy you lunch.

devbowman

Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Sherman Oaks, California, United States
First Name
Devon
Last Name
Bowman
Member #

I live in Santa Ana and have been interested in a Roofnest tent. I contacted them and they don't have a showroom, but recommended asking a forum of sorts.
I drive a 2019 TRD 4Runner and have a prinsu full length rack. I used to own a CVT tent, but wasn't a fan of the softshell top/wrap thing.

I'm somewhat looking into the Condor XL. It would be nice to have one that still gives me a bit of space up front for some small items.
I also like the falcon, or any of the 'wedge' type ones.

If anyone is willing to let me check one out, I would appreciate it. I'd buy you lunch.
We’ve got a Roofnest Condor XL on our FZJ80. We’re up in Sherman Oaks. Weekends are kinda tough at the moment but happy to help however I can.

Grendel

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

San diego
Member #

Checkout rhinoadventuregear.com They don't have Roofnest but they do have Ikamper and James Baroud. They do have a showroom, but it's in San Marcos not that far from Santa Ana. My wife said that they have an open house on Sunday (29th)