Abreu93

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Berwick, PA, USA
First Name
Erickson
Last Name
Abreu
i am looking for a small air compressor, something that connects to 12v but that wont be as expensive as a new ARB compressor. willing to pick up or pay for shipping.

Abreu93

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Berwick, PA, USA
First Name
Erickson
Last Name
Abreu
how long have you had it? i remember i bought one of those autozone compressors for like 40 bucks and after filling up 1 of my 31's it completely died. i was pissed lol.

WAYAWAY

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

San Diego, CA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
P
Member #

how long have you had it? i remember i bought one of those autozone compressors for like 40 bucks and after filling up 1 of my 31's it completely died. i was pissed lol.
I bought it in April of '18. I've taken it on a bunch of trips.
It takes about 6 min to fill one of my BFG AT KO2 235/85r16s from 20lbs to 50lbs.

Abreu93

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Berwick, PA, USA
First Name
Erickson
Last Name
Abreu
I bought it in April of '18. I've taken it on a bunch of trips.
It takes about 6 min to fill one of my BFG AT KO2 235/85r16s from 20lbs to 50lbs.
you run your tires at 50 psi? or that was an experiment? thats actually not bad at all tbh. i dont mind taking a while to fill them, but its nice to have something that works and not crap out on you

WAYAWAY

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

San Diego, CA
First Name
Joe
Last Name
P
Member #

you run your tires at 50 psi? or that was an experiment? thats actually not bad at all tbh. i dont mind taking a while to fill them, but its nice to have something that works and not crap out on you
I was running them that high for a while, but it was really stiff. When I timed the fill, it was to 50.
Now 40..

wallygatoresq

Rank I

Enthusiast I

wa
i am looking for a small air compressor, something that connects to 12v but that wont be as expensive as a new ARB compressor. willing to pick up or pay for shipping.
Here is a link to some comparisons for motorcycle compressors, I carry one of these on my KTM and put in my truck

Reactions: Abreu93

Abreu93

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Berwick, PA, USA
First Name
Erickson
Last Name
Abreu
Here is a link to some comparisons for motorcycle compressors, I carry one of these on my KTM and put in my truck

awesome! thanks alot

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
The P88 is an excellent choice of compressors for tires up to 33" tall. It will pump in 80# if that is your need. My tires are AT 265/75/16 and are 32" tall. 50# is normal air pressure for them. The compressor has 8' long electrical connections, heavy gauge wiring with good strong alligator clips, 8' long filler hoses, screw on air hose, decent pricing and maintenance free compressor. Mine came with a strong bag and extra air filling devises with blow gun. There may be better ones but they will cost you a lot more.

Reactions: Abreu93 and WAYAWAY

Abreu93

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Berwick, PA, USA
First Name
Erickson
Last Name
Abreu
The P88 is an excellent choice of compressors for tires up to 33" tall. It will pump in 80# if that is your need. My tires are AT 265/75/16 and are 32" tall. 50# is normal air pressure for them. The compressor has 8' long electrical connections, heavy gauge wiring with good strong alligator clips, 8' long filler hoses, screw on air hose, decent pricing and maintenance free compressor. Mine came with a strong bag and extra air filling devises with blow gun. There may be better ones but they will cost you a lot more.
yeah i defiantly gonna go ahead and buy one

Lanlubber In Remembrance

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Mimbres, NM, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
covey sr
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
none - BREAKER BREAKER HAND HELD CB AND WALKIE TALKIE
yeah i defiantly gonna go ahead and buy one
As a side note you might consider this if you have a duel battery set up for your frig and electrical needs.
I have a cheap Harbor freight small tank type air compressor that really doesn't take up any room since I have a big roof rack. So if I have my duel battery set up with my sine wave inverter I can use the 120v outlet and pump up my tires really quick. That's just another option and the air compressor is under $100. I use it in my shop all the time so it is duel use which I like.

Abreu93

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Berwick, PA, USA
First Name
Erickson
Last Name
Abreu
As a side note you might consider this if you have a duel battery set up for your frig and electrical needs.
I have a cheap Harbor freight small tank type air compressor that really doesn't take up any room since I have a big roof rack. So if I have my duel battery set up with my sine wave inverter I can use the 120v outlet and pump up my tires really quick. That's just another option and the air compressor is under $100. I use it in my shop all the time so it is duel use which I like.
I totally hought about going this route. i have a walmart Hyper "whatever their tool brand is" its a 5 gallon compressor i believe or 3. i also have a dual battery system set up with a sine wave inverter, but i wanted to reduce my weight and save room as much as possible. so i thought the smaller compressor would be the better way to go.