Last Name
Hopkins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRKQ684
Service Branch
U.S.A.F.
Hey all,
As you can see, I'm new here but I am very motivated to meet local OB members so I/we can join you in some local (N/W) adventuring... I didn't see anything (events, etc...) on the Rally Map for Idaho. Not sure if it's because I'm a noob, or if there are just no events setup. Please hit me up if we (S/W Idaho) have a monthly meet-n-greet and/or any upcoming events...

Overall - I'm looking to hit up local 1-3 day mountain adventures, plus extending the adventure to visit such places like, the Red Woods, Yosemite, Glacier National Park, Rubicon, Moab, and someday even Baja --- but I'm not doing it alone - too scary :-/

Reichling

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Boise County, ID, USA
Member #

Hey all,
As you can see, I'm new here but I am very motivated to meet local OB members so I/we can join you in some local (N/W) adventuring... I didn't see anything (events, etc...) on the Rally Map for Idaho. Not sure if it's because I'm a noob, or if there are just no events setup. Please hit me up if we (S/W Idaho) have a monthly meet-n-greet and/or any upcoming events...

Overall - I'm looking to hit up local 1-3 day mountain adventures, plus extending the adventure to visit such places like, the Red Woods, Yosemite, Glacier National Park, Rubicon, Moab, and someday even Baja --- but I'm not doing it alone - too scary :-/
Hey, Welcome to Boise! I just scheduled a rally point meetup for September if you are interested.

Reactions: David H

reaver

Rank VI

Explorer I

Caldwell, ID, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McGahuey
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRMV941
Hey all,

Welcome! I myself live in Caldwell.

I totally get not wanting to go it alone. It's definitely scary. If you ever want to head out, and would like some company, let me know. I just need at least a week notice. My wife doesn't like having things like that sprung on her last minute.

Hey, Welcome to Boise! I just scheduled a rally point meetup for September if you are interested.

This is a great idea! We're having a birthday party for my daughter the next day, but I'm going to try and make this.

Reactions: Reichling