Looking for a place to go, not sure how to get there....and unsure if you can bring your dog?

• HTML tutorial

Dbronco20/#15203

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Gilbert, Maricopa, AZ, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Pagliasotti
Member #

Hey OB’ers!

I am a new member to the OB community, and equally new to overlanding in general. Being so new one of my biggest challenges (other than getting my rig set up (photos coming)) is where in the world do I go...?

I feel like that is a harder question than what should I pack, and what suspension I should consider. Can’t use that stuff if I don’t have a destination.

That being said modern technology strikes again with a app for everything, including “where in the world” you can start your journey.

You may know this app already - but again, new to me thought I would share.

It’s called: All Trails (iPhone App below from App Store)

AllTrails: Hike, Run & Cycle by AllTrails, Inc. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/alltrails-hike-run-cycle/id405075943?mt=8

The interface is great, filter options perfect, and it even provides user comments, terrain, equipment needs, photos, and DIRECTIONS to the spot. I need this...

Where to go: Check!

Thanks for reading - hope you find this helpful if you were not already aware!

OBO&E!

Cody_Gorsuch

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Altoona, PA, USA
First Name
Cody
Last Name
Gorsuch
Member #

Hey OB’ers!

I am a new member to the OB community, and equally new to overlanding in general. Being so new one of my biggest challenges (other than getting my rig set up (photos coming)) is where in the world do I go...?

I feel like that is a harder question than what should I pack, and what suspension I should consider. Can’t use that stuff if I don’t have a destination.

That being said modern technology strikes again with a app for everything, including “where in the world” you can start your journey.

You may know this app already - but again, new to me thought I would share.

It’s called: All Trails (iPhone App below from App Store)

AllTrails: Hike, Run & Cycle by AllTrails, Inc. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/alltrails-hike-run-cycle/id405075943?mt=8

The interface is great, filter options perfect, and it even provides user comments, terrain, equipment needs, photos, and DIRECTIONS to the spot. I need this...

Where to go: Check!

Thanks for reading - hope you find this helpful if you were not already aware!

OBO&E!
This app is great! I thought I explored most everything around my area until I found this. I even have some of my own to add to it!

Dbronco20/#15203

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Gilbert, Maricopa, AZ, USA
First Name
Ron
Last Name
Pagliasotti
Member #

Side note on this app and websites that have more detail. It’s there a way to get those applied I this site?

In all honesty I am new’ish to forums in general, so I have to assume it’s not possible or it would had been done.