Contributor I

Long Island, New York, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Furnari
Ham/GMRS Callsign
Tommo
I’m on Long Island. No trails here. Only the beach. If you’re ready for a great time check out rausch creek off road park in Pennsylvania!!! Awesome time

mikeD1Esel

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Oahu, Hawaii
First Name
Michael
Last Name
DeSerio
I’m not to far from West Point (I’m in Fort Lee). That’s a real nice area and there’s a pretty good number of OB members around there. I think they have a monthly meetup near Yonkers
Awesome! I’m excited to get out of Hawaii and back to where I can drive for more than a hour haha.

Reactions: Dusther210

Dusther210

Rank VI

Influencer I

Oakland, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Helms
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD2UNH
I’m not to far from West Point (I’m in Fort Lee). That’s a real nice area and there’s a pretty good number of OB members around there. I think they have a monthly meetup near Yonkers
Awesome! I’m excited to get out of Hawaii and back to where I can drive for more than a hour haha.
My buddy said the same when he left Hawaii. Couldn’t believe someone could be so happy to be in NJ lol

BT4R

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Baldwin, NY, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Walker
Member #

I am from Long Island. This was the first year I got the off road beach permit , its nice but you need to go early or later before or after the crowds. I haven’t been able to find any other trails yet. I will be going to Rausch creek for their green trail ride on July 18th to do some real wheeling for the first time.

Tommo

Rank 0

Contributor I

Long Island, New York, USA
First Name
Tom
Last Name
Furnari
Ham/GMRS Callsign
Tommo
The Long Island beaches fill up fast and with the erosion happening at Gilgo again and sore thumb took a beating too it’s tough to find spots sometimes and then there are the people who setup all fucked up and selfish. Best bet is Democrat point but there are time restrictions on that beach. It’s all on your pass. Rausch creek July 18th??

izzywolf

Rank 0

Contributor II

Central NJ, USA
First Name
Zachary
Last Name
Oakes
I lived in Queens for 3 years, but now I live in Central Jersey.

Wharton State Forest seems pretty popular (though I'm not sure how officially legal it is). It's probably 2 hours out from where you are.