Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Lombardia, Monza e Brianza, Italy
First Name
Mauro
Last Name
Solcia
Member #

The new card feature it's pretty cool, and being new I've found some issues with it.
I have an Android device, maybe on IOs works correctly

I think some of us will add a location "on the go", set it private, and want to edit it some time later (in my case almost a month later) to add more details, and proper photos we took with our nice camera; then set to public.

1. Edit dots not working
Clicking on the 3 dots on the top right doesn't show a menu or start the edit of a location I've added

2. Unit of measure
I understand the develompent is US based and percent wise the OverlandBound community it's mostly US based... but would be lovely to have the ability to choose what unit is displayed if we use meters.

Attachments

DavidL

Rank IV
Mod Team

Enthusiast III

Modesto, CA, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
L
Member #

This has been escalated to the development team. This thread will now be checked daily by the Member Support Team. My apologies for the delayed response.

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hi guys - a bit more detail - this has been added as an improvement ticket.

@smokybob your suggestion to add POI "on the go" and edit later is a forehead-slapper for me - of course you would want to do that!

The way our system works currently, is that all changes to location go through admin review for quality reasons.

This is not offered as a solution, BUT, one way you could do this is to "suggest an edit" from the details screen and tell us what to do. We'll then update the information, HOWEVER - a couple things make this sub-optimal:
  1. We take a day to approve your POI entry
  2. You want to be able to do this right away.
We will implement the system you suggest. I've captured this as an improvement ticket.

Imperial vs metric - you got it - will do.

Thank you!

M

Reactions: smokybob
Status
Not open for further replies.