Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
I love the idea. for shorter trips, where your not concerned about reserving fuel, this would be great.

Quicksilver

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Molalla, OR
Member #

There's a little spot in the back of the Xterra, between the wheel well and the back as it curves around to the lift gate, that a propane tank fits perfectly in. Almost like it was designed with that in mind. Don't know if it was, but it sits in such a way that it won't interfere with my load plan at all.

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
Own one. They work well. They are messy though. You will want it in a box or bag.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Quicksilver

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Molalla, OR
Member #

Own one. They work well. They are messy though. You will want it in a box or bag.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
Sorry, I missed this when you first replied. How are they messy? I was planning on keeping it in one of the action packers, probably.

1Louder

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

AZ
First Name
Chris
Last Name
K
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K1LDR
Sorry, I missed this when you first replied. How are they messy? I was planning on keeping it in one of the action packers, probably.
Charcoal like dust from the fake logs.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

I own the outland firebowl mega edition.. Its the same concept as the little red campfire but Its bigger. Puts out a great flame and decent heat. One of my favorite camp items, honestly.

Attachments

Quicksilver

Rank VI
Launch Member

Advocate III

Molalla, OR
Member #

I own the outland firebowl mega edition.. Its the same concept as the little red campfire but Its bigger. Puts out a great flame and decent heat. One of my favorite camp items, honestly.
I'll check it out. Does it produce dust like 1Louder mentioned?

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

I'll check it out. Does it produce dust like 1Louder mentioned?
no real dust to speak of. It uses lava type rocks inside instead of fake logs. There is a little dust when you first out the rocks into the pit. But after the first burn of the pit it seemed to all go away..