Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

Last minute.

Not creating a Rally Point for this. But if anyone is interested in just hanging out we'll be at Lions Park in Golden, CO by the playground.

We'll have a grill and propane. Bring chairs or a blanket and whatever you want to throw on the grill. If you have kids, there is a great little playground at the park.

Also walking distance to downtown Golden for drinks or whatever.

We'll be there from 4:30PM to 6:30PM any OB member is welcome to come and hang out.

Eric AKA Jeepsies

Neal A. Tew

US Rocky Mountain Local Expert
Mod Team

Member III

Pueblo West, CO
First Name
Neal
Last Name
Tew
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N1TEW
Last minute.

Not creating a Rally Point for this. But if anyone is interested in just hanging out we'll be at Lions Park in Golden, CO by the playground.

We'll have a grill and propane. Bring chairs or a blanket and whatever you want to throw on the grill. If you have kids, there is a great little playground at the park.

Also walking distance to downtown Golden for drinks or whatever.

We'll be there from 4:30PM to 6:30PM any OB member is welcome to come and hang out.

Eric AKA Jeepsies
I would certainly consider if not so far.

Wish you could have made the rides this weekend. The trip up Mt Antero on Sat was several notches above what we ran the previous weekend.

Great campsites too!

Reactions: Hourless Life

Hourless Life

Rank VI
Investor

Explorer I

Fulltime Travelers
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Highland
Member #

I would certainly consider if not so far.

Wish you could have made the rides this weekend. The trip up Mt Antero on Sat was several notches above what we ran the previous weekend.

Great campsites too!
Sounds like a blast Neal. Get this I’m taking the Earthroamer tour tomorrow!

Reactions: Neal A. Tew