Links not working

• HTML tutorial

BCBrian

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Boulder Creek, CA
Member #

I have been trying to post links to products that I have installed on my rig and cannot see them in my build thread. I have tried using the link function and just inserting the address in the text and had no luck. Both these items were purchased on Amazon... is this the issue?

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

I have been trying to post links to products that I have installed on my rig and cannot see them in my build thread. I have tried using the link function and just inserting the address in the text and had no luck. Both these items were purchased on Amazon... is this the issue?
Do you have an ad blocker on your browser? If so, disable it for Overland Bound and it will work fine. No adds here anyway. That happened on Safari on my Mac, and that solved the problem. If on the mobile app, it doesn’t support Amazon links. if you use a link shortened tool, that works, too, but doesn’t show the associated image

BCBrian

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Boulder Creek, CA
Member #

That makes no difference. I disabled it and re inserted them and they still do not show in my thread....

I'm using Chrome on a desk top.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

That makes no difference. I disabled it and re inserted them and they still do not show in my thread....

I'm using Chrome on a desk top.
Hmmm, weird. The Amazon links show for me in post 40 on your build with image on Safari on my phone. Don’t know why they don’t show for you. Strange...