Limb Risers & Hood Latches

• HTML tutorial
Hello,

I finally decided to install a set of limb risers from Off Road Elements and a set of Rampage hood latches with locks on my JKU.

Limb Risers

After the last trip through the trees in the Sierra mountain range I decided it was time to invest in some windshield protection. There are not many companies that make products compatible with the Gobi Rack systems out of the box. After talking with many fellow overlanders and doing my own research I called up Off Road Elements.

Off Road Elements is a full service shop and online distributor of Jeep parts. They designed the Limb Riser system for the Gobi Rack that started their company and now they ship these all over the world. I went ahead and ordered a set with the thumb screws.

Hood latches

Over Thanksgiving break I decided it was time to install new hood latches with locks. I had purchased these from Off Road Elements when purchasing the Limb Risers. It is easier to install these when doing the Limb Riser kit because it reduces the need to remove part of the Limb Riser kit to install these later.

These Rampage hood latches with locks remove the hood flutter and add security to the engine bay of the Jeep. They are aluminum and powder coated in black.

Last edited by a moderator: