Lets call the “Frogman”

• HTML tutorial

Sheepdog831

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder Creek CA
Member #

With the heart of overlanding being adventuring with our friends and family, I think it would be killer to reach out to a guy by the name of Eric Davis. He is an author and former Navy Seal. He is passionate about adventure, team building, and parenting. This brother is no joke! It would be cool to have him be our spokesman and to hold events that would help him promote his powerful book “Raising Men”. Maybe we could make contributions to suicide awareness for veterans and public safety. I don’t know him personally and I have not met him in person, but in reading his books and following him on Facebook, he absolutely shares our passion for adventure. Adventuring is healthy for the mind, and provides excellent experiences for raising kids and teaching life lessons and valuable skills to children. I think it would be a perfect partnership. I’m really stoked about the amazing things that are in our future and how we could be a blessing to so many. We have truly discovered the fountain of youth in the great outdoors! Thank you for your consideration.

Respectfully,
Dan

Last edited: