Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
For me it was nice finally meet everyone in person! We had nice conversation and had great experience with low temp sleeping :)
It was nice to meet you Tomas. Great that you were there. See you in Bad Kissingen at the Abenteuer Allrad in two weeks.

Reactions: Wranglervirus

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Yes, it was already a bit chilly these days. But the air on such a cold autumn morning is just fantastically clear and a warming coffee in the first rays of sunshine is wonderful. Around noon it got really warm and the whole trip home was super sunny.

Reactions: MazeVX

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Today, as promised, a small selection of pictures from the event. The concept of the OTTO is to create an event where the togetherness is in the foreground, so a meeting of overlanding, travel and offroad interested people with attached small exhibition.

As you can see, the motto "it doesn't matter what kind of vehicle you drive" is the program here. Many different vehicles and people with different travel goals and destinations in near and far come here. A nice mixture. Because at the OTTO it is about the common experience outside in nature, the relaxed togetherness and the exchange of information among the travelers.

Camping around the Pond2.jpg

CampingatthePond3.jpg

OTTO_expo.jpg

OTTO_camp3.jpg

OTTO_Offroad.jpg

OTTO_upperCP.jpg

OTTO_differentrigs.jpg

Reactions: NotGumby and MazeVX

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
After having a super great time with some OB members at OTTO 2021, it has already been decided when the next OTTO will take place in 2022. Namely from the 7th to the 9th of October.

So let's go to OTTO again and meet and have a great time. It is still some time away. Probably no one knows yet what he will do around this time next year. With me for example it can be that I am on the road, but I already made this RP so that we do not lose sight of it with the large number of events, fairs, meetings. So everyone can plan a little bit.

OB MidEurope Meetup at OTTO 2022

See you on the road,

Bjoern