First Name
WareWolf
Last Name
MoonWall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Direct Message Me..
Hey folks,

I am looking for leads on a Centurion C250/C350, preferably diesel and running, but I am likely going to need to do some work on anything a couple decades old. I used to drive an F-250 from the early 90s for work occasionally and think it would be a great vehicle for my needs.

To give folks an idea, here is a link to one just a couple hours from me that I somehow missed when it was for sale last fall:

Anyways, I am kinda in love with these. Three rows, converts to a pickup. I tried hitting up a great place in Guthrie OK that makes new Excursions but they are too swamped to want to take on building a new one.

Looking to buy, but would also love to meet up with someone in the Tulsa OK area to get to know the vehicle in person a little better. The only one I have ever seen in person was owned by someone that worked at the McDonald's near my home when I lived in Oregon and missed the opportunity to do more than ask what they thought of it when I moved a few years back.

Let me know if ya got any leads!

oldmopars

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Selah Wa
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Solomon
Member #

These are very rare. I have seen a few, but probably less than 5 in my life. Best bet will be to look in Texas as they were the most popular there. In good shape they will not be cheap.
I have always been a Suburban fan, but these are very cool too. The removable top is a great addition.
Good luck finding one.

There are several listed here is different conditions:

WareWolf MoonWall

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Green Country, OK
First Name
WareWolf
Last Name
MoonWall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Direct Message Me..
These are very rare. I have seen a few, but probably less than 5 in my life. Best bet will be to look in Texas as they were the most popular there. In good shape they will not be cheap.
I have always been a Suburban fan, but these are very cool too. The removable top is a great addition.
Good luck finding one.

There are several listed here is different conditions:
Thanks for the lead! I will start watching that site too.

I am aware they tend to be spendy for their age, but $30k for a good one is much cheaper than current strategy of buying and modding a new $65-70k truck every 3-4 years. Part of the plan is to get something cheaper than my current driver with the goodies hah that once it's paid off is mine forever.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
There were a couple of Centurion Broncos for sale in the Northwest this past summer/fall. Keep your eyes open in the OSB forums.

WareWolf MoonWall

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Green Country, OK
First Name
WareWolf
Last Name
MoonWall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Direct Message Me..
There were a couple of Centurion Broncos for sale in the Northwest this past summer/fall. Keep your eyes open in the OSB forums.
OSB? Was that a typo for Overland Bound? Or am I not understanding the forum you are referring to?