Last Minute Day Ride - WNC

• Hi Guest, you may choose a LIGHT or DARK theme that works best for you with the "Style Chooser" button at the bottom left on this page!

Sasquatch SC

Rank VI

Influencer II

Spartanburg, SC, USA
First Name
Trey
Last Name
Hayes
Member #

I’ve got cabin fever & I’ve gotta get out there tomorrow. I’m going to go ride the Hurricane Creek Trail. Closest meeting spot for the trailhead is the rest area on I40 WB.
35.7014672, -83.0414385
Right now it’s just me, but I thought I’d throw it out there if anyone else wants to get out there. Let me know!

Graham1298

Rank I

Contributor I

Winston-Salem, NC, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Graham
Member #

I’ve got cabin fever & I’ve gotta get out there tomorrow. I’m going to go ride the Hurricane Creek Trail. Closest meeting spot for the trailhead is the rest area on I40 WB.
35.7014672, -83.0414385
Right now it’s just me, but I thought I’d throw it out there if anyone else wants to get out there. Let me know!
I’m in! What time do you plan to be there?

Sasquatch SC

Rank VI

Influencer II

Spartanburg, SC, USA
First Name
Trey
Last Name
Hayes
Member #

I’m in! What time do you plan to be there?
Sweet. Let’s say like 10:30 - 11? The trail head is literally right off the side of the interstate, so make sure you get everything you need before you get to that rest area! It’ll be a good spot to make sure everything is strapped down, deflate, etc.

Graham1298

Rank I

Contributor I

Winston-Salem, NC, USA
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Sweet. Let’s say like 10:30 - 11? The trail head is literally right off the side of the interstate, so make sure you get everything you need before you get to that rest area! It’ll be a good spot to make sure everything is strapped down, deflate, etc.
Sounds good.