Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Cruz
Member #

Service Branch
AF vet
Explored Last Chance Canyon and Graduation Hill near Death Valley in CA.
Went with great people and had a blast.

Attachments

Reactions: Ashton and hgill

Stealth_Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Chris
Last Name
Cruz
Member #

Service Branch
AF vet
Awesome pics! How did the stock 4runner perform? I'm planning to hit those trails also.
It performed amazing! However, I had an awesome and skilled spotter to help get through some tough spots. We also had tons of recovery equipment for the "just in case". I did need some help where the sand got really soft.
I haven't been back since the earthquake hit just recently, so i dont know what the trail looks like now.

Reactions: hgill

Stealth_Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Chris
Last Name
Cruz
Member #

Service Branch
AF vet
It performed amazing! However, I had an awesome and skilled spotter to help get through some tough spots. We also had tons of recovery equipment for the "just in case". I did need some help where the sand got really soft.
I haven't been back since the earthquake hit just recently, so i dont know what the trail looks like now.
I also have a couple of YouTube videos that show parts of the trail. Feel free to check them out.
My channel: cruzerland expeditions

Reactions: hgill

Ashton

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Near the Rubicon
First Name
Hari
Last Name
See Above
Love seeing old Montero's do their thing. The best 4x4 that usually goes below the radar because there isn't as much aftermarket support as there is for 4runners and jeeps.

Reactions: Stealth_Runner

Stealth_Runner

Rank III
Launch Member

Influencer II

First Name
Chris
Last Name
Cruz
Member #

Service Branch
AF vet
Love seeing old Montero's do their thing. The best 4x4 that usually goes below the radar because there isn't as much aftermarket support as there is for 4runners and jeeps.
Yea its awesome seeing the Montero do work on the trails, but like you said, not much after market products for them.