Cancelled Las Vegas OB members....Back by popular demand......Lake Mohave over look run

• HTML tutorial

mwilson920

US West Region Local Expert Las Vegas

Protector II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

Hi Dave, Do you know what the trail is like for Day Two? I will definitely be going with you on Day One, Day Two is a ?

Oldmankensey

Rank V

Enthusiast II

Henderson Nv
First Name
David
Last Name
Hill
Member #

Hi Dave, Do you know what the trail is like for Day Two? I will definitely be going with you on Day One, Day Two?
I do not know what the trails will be like on day two, the plan was to just explore and be out in the desert for another day. By the looks of the Sat images it is mostly easy dirt roads.

Reactions: mwilson920

Oldmankensey

Rank V

Enthusiast II

Henderson Nv
First Name
David
Last Name
Hill
Member #

mwilson920, KadenVentures, I put the wrong start date when I made the Rally Point. The trip is Saturday and Sunday not Friday to Sunday. Sorry for any confusion.

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Most of the trails and things was easy, maybe moderate due to sand, but that is sorta changing all the time.....

I lived in that area and have some locations of things to see, if interested. Where are you starting and ending? Got an overnight spot planned? Shoot me a PM and I will give ya what I got........

Jim

GrumpyRam

Rank V

Inventor I

Nevada
First Name
Dan
Last Name
DeV
Member #

Service Branch
USAF (ret)
Dave, where is golden springs, az? having a hard time finding it on the map.

Oldmankensey

Rank V

Enthusiast II

Henderson Nv
First Name
David
Last Name
Hill
Member #

Looks like I wrote it wrong. Should be Golden Shores AZ. The app will not let me edit, so I will fix tonight.

KadenVentures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Henderson, NV, USA
First Name
Kaden
Last Name
Galvez
Member #

Thanks for updating the dates, I’m off Fridays so I didn’t think twice about it lol I was having problems finding this rally point, the OB app and website aren’t the best. Is anyone else camping out Saturday night?

Oldmankensey

Rank V

Enthusiast II

Henderson Nv
First Name
David
Last Name
Hill
Member #

Thanks for updating the dates, I’m off Fridays so I didn’t think twice about it lol I was having problems finding this rally point, the OB app and website aren’t the best. Is anyone else camping out Saturday night?
I am not sure if anyone else is camping out Saturday night. If not we may just make it a single day run.

Reactions: KadenVentures

KadenVentures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Henderson, NV, USA
First Name
Kaden
Last Name
Galvez
Member #

I am not sure if anyone else is camping out Saturday night. If not we may just make it a single day run.
I’m planning on camping out that night regardless lol

GrumpyRam

Rank V

Inventor I

Nevada
First Name
Dan
Last Name
DeV
Member #

Service Branch
USAF (ret)
We are planning on camping.

KadenVentures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Henderson, NV, USA
First Name
Kaden
Last Name
Galvez
Member #

Awesome! Got any camp spots in mind in the area?

GrumpyRam

Rank V

Inventor I

Nevada
First Name
Dan
Last Name
DeV
Member #

Service Branch
USAF (ret)
Awesome! Got any camp spots in mind in the area?
This will be the first time doing this trail... so not sure what’s around there for camping.

Oldmankensey

Rank V

Enthusiast II

Henderson Nv
First Name
David
Last Name
Hill
Member #

This will be the first time doing this trail... so not sure what’s around there for camping.
I dropped a pin for a possible campsite. If we find a good spot we can stop and mark it on the map. I have only done the first half from Dolan to Bullhead. Sunday will be 100% new to me.

KadenVentures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Henderson, NV, USA
First Name
Kaden
Last Name
Galvez
Member #

I dropped a pin for a possible campsite. If we find a good spot we can stop and mark it on the map. I have only done the first half from Dolan to Bullhead. Sunday will be 100% new to me.
Sounds good!We’ll find out together bec I’ve never done this trail at all lol

Reactions: Oldmankensey

mwilson920

US West Region Local Expert Las Vegas

Protector II

Las Vegas, NV
First Name
Michelle
Last Name
Wilson
Member #

I may camp and leave Sunday morning. Depends on how much work I get done.

KadenVentures

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Henderson, NV, USA
First Name
Kaden
Last Name
Galvez
Member #

I may camp and leave Sunday morning. Depends on how much work I get done.
Any fire bans in the area for camp tomorrow night? It was raining in Bullhead City today and doing some research, a few sites state that the fire ban was lifted so I snagged 2 bundles of wood for the weekend :)

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Just an idea, if camping you might try Telephone Cove NV, not far from your pinned spot. The cove is a beach on Lake Mohave, and they have porta potties, or used to, not sure with the virus. Nice spot. 35.230575°, -114.597765°......... Here is a vid: .

Take care